Blackmail Begins

Since the last few days, Tae felt feverish

Since the last few days, Tae felt feverish. He felt like he was getting sicker day by day. Jungkook's eyes didn't leave him in the school. He knew that the first place Jungkook would target would be the library so with the help and permission of his teachers he kept the library closed.

Conveniently, he brought the work of cleaning in the library for five days and shut the library down.

Tae and his group sat in the canteen eating and discussing about the debate competition.

"We will be getting the topics soon and we must," he stopped eating and glanced at Jimin.

Jimin was shaking his head and talking to someone behind Tae.

"You can't sit with us," Jimin blurted out and looked at Tae for some support.

Frowning, Tae put the bread down and turned around to see Jungkook sitting with Jin.

The light on Tae's face faded when he saw Jungkook so close to him. His heart began to beat abruptly when he saw that smirk on Jungkook's face.

A sudden reminder of that day when Jungkook whispered in Tae's ears – more like an order than he would do everything Jungkook commanded.

Tae cried in the washroom feeling so powerless and stupid. When he realized Jungkook was approaching him – wanting to touch – somewhere. He picked his bag and ran out of the washroom. They didn't talk after that.

"Yes – you were saying something?" Jungkook asked rather cockily staring only at Tae as if no one else existed.

Jin was too busy staring at himself in the mirror of his phone to notice what his friend was doing.

Tae's eyes went all blank – all he could see was himself in Jungkook's phone.

Turning around, grabbing his food Tae murmured, "Let him be or he'll pick a fight."

"But Tae?" Hope asked confused, "Where you going?"

Tae was already on his feet, "I – I have to be in reading hall. Have work."

Without glancing at anyone, Tae vanished in thin air. In the corner of the reading hall, Tae sat down staring into the abyss.

One of his teachers saw him sitting blankly with the food in his hand. Even though eating anywhere in the reading hall wasn't allowed. She gave Tae the permission to finish the sandwich since he looked so fragile and weak.

The whole reading hall looked like it was straight out of Hogwarts with large maroon and green curtains. The reading hall had all the study material with spacious room and chairs for students to sit and study.

Tae spent the next few hours in the reading hall reading and then decided to get back home and sleep. He felt exhausted. Almost like he was getting a fever.