Announcement:

To make this book interesting, I would be using the Super Mario Bros: Heroes of the Stars. It is an amazing YouTube Mario fan-made series that I recommend to watch. The story follows Mario's exploits in a pseudo-retelling of Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. 

Super Mario Bros. Heroes of the Stars takes place in a different continuity from the mainline Super Mario Bros. series. In this universe the events of Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam have not taken place. 

Explaining the reasoning as to why characters such as Goombella and Kolorado  are not familiar with Mario.

In addition, the continuity also incorporates the events and characters of the Donkey Kong Country game and television series and the popular Flash Youtube animated parody, Bowser's Kingdom into the story.

The reason why I made its crossover with Fairy Tail because the anime is quite similar to Mario. They both had funny and emotional scenes along pretty epic fights, plus the Power-Ups from Mario are sort of similar to Magic in Fairy Tail, and it would be interesting if the Fairy Tail characters would gain Power-Ups/Transformations by using the Power-Up items. 

If you want to help support this story, I would recommend giving me some ideas for it.

1. The protagonists 

2. Allies or supporting characters 

3. The antagonists 

4. The Power-Ups/Transformations 

5. Locations 

6. Which Fairy Tail Arc do you want Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser to appear? 

7. Arcs (both Mario and Fairy Tail ones) 

That's all I can tell you. If you could think of anything, let me know at the comments below. Peace out!