Mario Power-Ups/Transformation Chart

*Le gasp* What's this?! Is that... Mario? With his his OWN chart? That's absolutely right, folks! Jumpman himself has a chart and oooooh boy, do we have a LOT to cover!

Now, before anyone says anything, let me be very clear. This does NOT cover ALL of Mario's forms that he has in the games, tv series, and movie. If I had included all of them, we would be here literally forever.

Now, Let's-a go!

Mario: Do-do-do-dodo-do-do! It's -a him, Mario! Starting off in the middle, you got the #1 super plumber himself in his base form. He's got his signature Jump, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Stomp, super strength, agility, acrobatics, hand-to-hand Mario Tornado, Ground Pound, Super Jump Punch, Drill Spin, etc.

Mario (Firebrand): Any fan of the Mario & Luigi rpg series knows this ability all too well. Going down the line, you got Mario with his Firebrand ability. This time around, Mario has gotten better with his power, allowing him to utilize pyrokinesis without the aid of the a Fire Flower. He can project his signature fireballs, infuse it with his physical attacks, and use the Fire Orb, Super Flame, and Ultra Flame attacks, as well as his devastating Mario Finale attack. As and added bonus, Mario can infuse his flames into his signature Hammer, turning it into the Blaze Hammer. As Mario continues to use the Blaze Hammer, he can evolve it to where to he can dish out powerful fiery strikes that explode on impact.

Mario (Firebrand: Fire Up): When Mario feels the need to turn up the heat, he can increase the power of his Firebrand ability, increasing the strength of his attacks.

Fire Mario: To the right, we have perhaps Mario's most famous transformation. When Mario gets the Fire Flower, he becomes Fire Mario. In this form, Mario can project fireballs to really burn his enemies up. But, where does that leave his Firebrand?

Fire Mario (Firebrand): Well, here's your answer! When Mario uses his Firebrand ability in his Fire Mario, his fire-based attacks become twice as powerful.

Ice-Fire Mario: Well, what do we have here? Apparently Mario has learned a way to mix his powers. When he mixes a Fire Flower and Ice Flower, he becomes Ice-Fire Mario. In this form, Mario gains power over both fire and ice and can use them in powerful combinations. His most powerful attack is the Double Finale in which he launches a powerful two-streamed blast of fire and ice. At the end, the blasts merge together and go off in a massive explosion.

Ice-Fire Mario (Firebrand: Double Up): Its time to double up! Apparently Mario's Firebrand ability is responsive to his new power. When his fire power increases, his ice power does the same. Ice-Mario's attacks are far stronger and his Double Finale attack creates a more potent explosion.

Invincible Mario: Here, we head lower right. Should Mario be lucky enough to find a Starman, he can become Invincible Mario. Surrounded by a rainbow colored aura, Mario is impervious to damage for a short time. Also this time around, Mario is faster and far stronger.

Cape Mario: Going right, we have another one of Mario's famous transformations. When he gets the Cape Feather, he becomes Cape Mario. The form is advantageous as it allows Mario to fly at incredible speeds, float via parachuting his cape, utilize his spin attack, and use his cape to reflect projectiles.

Cape Mario (Firebrand): Further right, we see that Mario carries his Firebrand ability to his Cape Form, allowing him to rain down fire from above. He can also infuse cape with fire to add a burning effect for offensive and defensive purposes.

Raccoon Mario: Now, let's to the lower left, shall we? With the Super Leaf, Mario can become Raccoon Mario. Mario can fly like he can with the Cape Feather, and he can also use his tail for swift attacks.

Raccoon Mario (Firebrand): Mario can also use his Firebrand in his Racoon Form. Not only can Mario utilize his fire attacks, but he can also infuse fire into his tail to act as a flaming whip.

Fire Racoon Mario: To the left of Raccoon we have something interesting. When Mario mixes the Super Leaf and Fire Flower together, he come Fire Racoon Mario. With the combined abilities of both power-ups, Mario can fly and rain fire from above and pull of burning spin attacks with a wide range.

Fire Racoon Mario (Beast Fire): Oh, boy. It seems that the Firebrand has a unique effect on this form. When using it, Mario becomes cloaked in a burning aura in the shape of racoon, gaining burning claws and fiery orange eyes. Mario can tear through enemies with his claws or swat them away with his tail and hit them hard with the scorching Beast Drill attack in which he flies, spinning towards his opponents at great speed and power.

Super Star Mario: Now, upper right where we're get into the good stuff. If you've seen Mark's Haynes Super Mario Bros. Z, or any Mario sprite crossover past 06', you know this form. When Mario is blessed with the power of the seven Star Spirits he become Super Star Mario. This pretty much Mario's Super Form in terms of fanon. As such, Mario possses increased strength, speed, and invulnerability to boot. Looks like Sonics' got competition, huh?

Super Star Mario (Starbrand): Mario can also apply his Firebrand ability to his Super Star Form. Of course, in this state, the power and speed it offers are far greater than in his standard form, making his attacks far stronger.

All Star Mario: Upper left, the fun continues. When Mario needs even greater power, the Star Spirits can grant him the Magna Star, a large Power Star of intense energy. With its, Mario can become All Star Mario. As his equivalent to a Hyper Form, All Star Mario is stronger, faster, and invulnerable to all but the strongest enemies. His standard abilities are far greater than the power even offered to him as Super Star Mario. This form inspired by an old Mario vs. Sonic sprite fight by Japoloypaletin on YT: .

All Star Mario (All Starbrand): As you've probably guess, Mario's Firebrand ability translates into his All Star Form. Thanks to the increase his power, Mario's fire becomes multicolored and more destructive, allowing him to unleash powerful attack such as his All Star Finale.

Fire Fury Mario: Hold onto your seats. This is gonna be a good one. There was a reason why Kamek tried to capture him when he was a baby. As one of the seven Star Children, Mario is said to posses "an extraordinary amount of power." When his need is greatest, Mario can harness a power deep within himself and summon a power-up of his own making, the blazing Fire Star. Upon absorbing the star, Mario ascends into a form that fully manifests his power over fire, Fire Fury Mario.

As his own "Limit Breaker Form," Mario's signature cap disappears and his hair and mustache glow in a fiery orange wisp, and he dawns a cape without the aid of a Cape Feather. His body is filled with fiery orange energy that also flows from his eyes, and his body is enveloped in a matching sheen. In this form, Mario is far more powerful than he's ever been. Even his All Star Form is outclassed. All of his abilities are boosted to incredible heights, and his mastery over fire is unmatched. Mario's flames also burn far hotter than before.

Fire Fury Mario (Grand Firebrand): The most powerful variation of Mario's Firebrand ability. The power of his flames skyrocket, allowing him to pull off devastating attacks including his Mario Grand Finale.

Whew! That was a long one, but I'm happy with it. Stay tuned for more random content! I'm gonna blackout now!