Luigi Power-Ups/Transformation Chart

Wahoo! Luigi time! I figured that since Mario got his own chart, I'd make one for Luigi. He's got a lot to cover.

Now, before anyone says anything, let me be very clear. This does NOT cover ALL of Luigi's forms that he has in the games, tv series, and movie. If I had included all of them, we would be here literally forever.

Now, Let's-a go!

Luigi: Do-do-do-dodo-do! It's-a Luigi, number one! Starting off, you got Mario's younger twin brother, Luigi, in his base form. He's got his signature Jump that's even higher than Mario's, Long Jump, Triple Jump, Stomp, super strength, agility, acrobatics, hand-to-hand Luigi Cycle, Green Missile, Ground Pound, a strong Super Jump Punch, Drill Spin, etc.

Luigi (Thunderhand): This time around, Luigi has gotten better with his power, allowing him to utilize electrokinesis He can project bolts of electricity, infuse them with his physical attacks, and use the Green Typhoon, Vicious Vortex, and Spin Tornado attacks, as well as his new Luigi Special attack, his answer to the Mario Finale in which he throws both arms open before straightening them with his hands brought together, and then fire a massive wave of electricity. As and added bonus, Luigi can infuse his lightning into his signature Hammer, turning it into the Volt Hammer. As Luigi continues to use the Volt Hammer, he can evolve it to where to he can dish out powerful lightning strike that shock on impact.

Luigi (Thunderhand: Thunder Up): When Luigi needs some high voltage, he can increase the power of his Thunderhand ability, increasing the strength of his attacks.

Fire Luigi: Going right, we have perhaps Luigi's most famous transformation. When Luigi gets the Fire Flower, he becomes Fire Luigi. In this form, Luigi can project green fireballs to really burn his enemies up.

Fire Luigi (Thunderhand): Whoa! Now check this out! Luigi can use his Thunderhand ability his is Fire Form. This allows him to combine his fireballs with his lightning bolts to dish out electrically-charged blasts of flame.

Ice-Fire Luigi: Upper left of his Fire Form, we see that Luigi can mix the power the of the Fire Flower and Ice Flower to become Ice-Fire Luigi. In this form, Luigi gains power over both fire and ice and can use them in powerful combinations. His most powerful attack is the Double Special in which he launches a combined blast of fire and ice that goes off in a massive explosion.

Ice-Fire Luigi (Thunderhand: Double Up): Its time to double up! With Luigi's Thunderhand ability resonating with his ice powers, they both increase in power and make his attacks stronger. Moreover, his Double Special attack creates a more potent explosion.

Invincible Luigi: Now, we go lower right. Should Luigi be lucky enough to find a Starman, he can become Invincible Luigi. Surrounded by a rainbow colored aura, Luigi is impervious to damage for a short time. Also this time around, Luigi is faster and far stronger.

Cape Luigi: Going right, we have another one of Luigi's famous transformations. When he gets the Cape Feather, he becomes Cape Lugi. The form is advantageous as it allows Luigi to fly at incredible speeds, float via parachuting his cape, utilize his spin attack, and use his cape to reflect projectiles.

Cape Luigi (Thundehrand): Further right, we see that Luigi carries his Thunderhand ability to his Cape Form, allowing him crash down clusters of lightning from above. He can also infuse cape with lightning to add a shocking effect for offensive and defensive purposes.

Fox Luigi: Now, let's to the lower left, shall we? With the Super Leaf, Luigi can become Fox Luigi. Like Raccoon Mario can fly like he can with the Cape Feather, and he can also use his tail for swift attacks.

Fox Luigi (Thunderhand): Luigi can also use his Thunderhand in his Fox Form. Not only can Luigi utilize his electric attacks, but he can also infuse fire into his tail to act as a lightning whip.

Fox Luigi (Beast Thunder): Now, this is interesting. It seems that Luigi's Thunderhand has a unique effect on this form. When using it, Luigi becomes cloaked in an electric aura in the shape of fox, making him resemble the legendday Rajui yokai. He gains razor-sharp claws of electricity and bright green eyes. Luigi can tear through enemies with his claws or swat them away with his tail and hit them hard with the shocking Beast Drill attack in which he flies, spinning towards his opponents at great speed and power.

Super Star Luigi: Now, upper right where we're get into the good stuff. If you've seen Mark's Haynes Super Mario Bros. Z, or any Mario sprite crossover past 06', you know this form. Like Mario, when Luigi is blessed with the power of the seven Star Spirits he become Super Star Luigi. This is pretty much Luigi's Super Form in terms of fanon. As such, Luigi possess increased strength, speed, and invulnerability to boot. Everyone's getting into the Super Form game, aren't they?

Super Star Luigi (Thunderhand): Luigi can also apply his Thunderhand ability to his Super Star Form. Of course, in this state, the power and speed it offers are far greater than in his standard form, making his attacks far stronger.

All Star Luigi: Upper left, the fun continues. When Luigi needs even greater power, the Star Spirits can grant him the Magna Star, a large Power Star of intense energy. With its, Luigi can become All Star Luigi. As his equivalent to a Hyper Form, All Star Luigi is stronger, faster, and invulnerable to all but the strongest enemies. His standard abilities are far greater than the power even offered to him as Super Star Luigi.

All Star Luigi (All Starhand): As you've probably guess, Luigi's Thunderhand ability translates into his All Star Form. Thanks to the increase his power, Luigi's lightning becomes multicolored and more destructive, allowing him to unleash powerful attack such as his All Star Special.

Thunder Fury Luigi: Ohohoho! Now we're at the best part! Like Mario, there was a reason why Kamek tried to capture Luigi when he was a baby. As one of the seven Star Children, Luigi is said to posses "an extraordinary amount of power." When Luigi gathers his courage, he can harness a power deep within himself and summon a power-up of his own making, the electric Thunder Star. Upon absorbing the star, Luigi ascends into a form that fully manifests his power over lightning, Thunder Fury Luigi.

As his own "Limit Breaker Form," Luigi's signature cap disappears and his hair and mustache glow in a blue, sparking wisp, and he dawns a cape without the aid of a Cape Feather. His body is filled with crackling blue energy that also flows from his eyes, and his body is enveloped in matching sheen. In this form, Luigi is far more powerful than he's ever been. Even his All Star Form is outclassed. Luigi's yield unparalleled mastery over lightning, able to command overwhelming amounts of electricity, infuse them into his attacks to increase their power, and unleash lightning as powerful blasts and thunderbolts.

Looks like King Boo is gonna starting thinking twice before calling him a scaredy cat again.

Thunder Fury Luigi (Ultra Thunderhand): The most powerful variation of Luigi's Thunderhand ability. Luigi gives "high voltage" a new meaning. In this state, Luigi commands an extraordinary amount of electrical power, allowing to pull off incredible attacks including his Luigi Ultra Special! For this attack, Luigi charges his electricity into his hand. With a spins, he brings it forward and fire a large, raging, shocking energy sphere at his enemies. He can also fire a dual-handed version of the attack.

Whowee! Another one down. Hope you guys enjoy this one. Now, it's late, and I'm gonna go collapse in my bed. Arrivederci!