Chapter 11: Meet the Star Spirits

Two weeks had passed since Phantom Lord was defeated. In that time-span, a lot had transpired. After the battle, when everyone had gathered around the wrecked Guild Hall, Mario and Luigi would go and repair the Guild Hall again, repair it again. However, Makarov declined and even though he appreciated their offer, he said it was 'time for a change'.

Almost immediately, Fairy Tail had gotten to work on building a new Guild Hall. Nonetheless, nearly a couple days after they started, the Rune Knights showed up. The Rune Knights was the army of the Magic Council, and the wizards of Fairy Tail knew that they would show up eventually. Natsu and Happy had tried to escape, but were easily captured.

Fairy Tail was called to Era, the headquarters of the Magic Council, to await trial. The level of anxiety everyone was experiencing was high. With just one order, the Magic Council could easily disband Fairy Tail.

Fortunately, in the end, Phantom Lord was deemed guilty and disbanded, and Master Jose was stripped of his rank as one of the Ten Wizard Saints. The Council announced that Fairy Tail's punishment would be decided at a later date, but that still didn't diminish everyone's excitement. After all, the evidence pointed straight to Phantom so no one really believed that the Council would punish Fairy Tail too severely.

A day after their trial, the Guild got back to work on constructing a new Guild Hall. However, for Mario's and Natsu's Teams, something else came up that turned their attention away from building: Lucy had suddenly disappeared. When Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Bowser, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Happy had gone to her apartment house, they discovered a note, saying,

I will go home

Lucy

Instantaneously, the team quickly climbed aboard the next train and went after her. Lucy was their friend, a member of their team. It just wouldn't be right without her. Even Mario. Luigi, Yoshi, and Bowser could admit to that. Things didn't seem right without the beautiful blonde yelling at Natsu, Gray, Happy, and occasionally Yoshi for their idiocy.

When they finally arrived at her father's estate, they found her standing by the grave of her mother, who had passed away years prior. The Celestial wizard had explained to them that she only came back home to warn her father to never mess with her friends or Fairy Tail ever again, or he would regret it.

A day later, Mario's and Natsu's Teams are now participating in the construction effort. The wreckage of the former Guild Hall had been carried off and huge supplies of lumber and stone had been brought in. It was obvious this new hall would be bigger than the previous one.

Currently, all the wizards were present to aid in constructing the new building. So far, sections of stone wall had already been built around the perimeter as well as the wooden infrastructure inside.

Natsu letting out a triumphant cry has he lifted a load of heavy wooden over his head, however he couldn't bare it long so to how heavy the weight was for him has he gone on one knee.

Luckily for him though, Bowser was there and saw him struggling so he caught the heavy load that Natsu had in his arms and carried it while also revealing that he was carrying a secondary heavy load in his arms.

Although Natsu started to complain saying that he had it with Bowser not believing it for a second.

Meanwhile, Mirajane, Happy and Yoshi who were closed to them had sweat drops over their foreheads because of the scene they just witnessed.  

Mirajane: (sighs) Oh Natsu.

Yoshi: How am I not surprised by this.

Bowser: (to Natsu) Just leave the heavy lifting to me.