Chapter 6: Fear the Beast

The scene starts with Luigi alongside with Elfman were walking around and infiltrating the Mobile Fortress that Jose made into a Giant Robot to destroy Magnolia.

They were at a large hallway, very spacious, and had greek pillars lining up all over the place.  In truth, it gave Luigi the creeps.

Luigi: Yeesh! Talk about major creep-ville.

Elfman: You and me both. Let's get out of here. This place makes my flesh crawl.

But at that moment, a pillar of earth shot out below, slugging Elfman in the gut. The white haired wizard released a gasp from shock and from the pain, bending over as the force registered with his body.

Luigi: Elfman!

Another pillar flew out of the ground and knocked him onto the floor. Another one nailed Elfman in the chin, causing his lower jaw to connect with the upper one with a resounding 'clack'.

His head snapped backwards and blood and spittle blew from his burst lip and mouth respectively. Elfman stumbled backwards clutching his pain filled jaw.

Elfman: What the hell is going on?!

Suddenly, they saw a portion of the ground in front of them seem liquefy. With an amusing 'pop' sound, they saw a slim man of average height with a monocle over his right eye, a tiny, pointy, mustache and green hair pointing upwards. He is clad in formal attire consisting of a brown suit with a ragged collar bearing six prominent protrusions jutting outwards (three on each side) over a white shirt paired with a red tie and simple shoes. He also dons what appears to be a short cape attached to both of his elbows, linking them.

Luigi got scared a bit but tried to act tough while Elfman was surprised but wasn't scared in the slightest

Sol: Non non non, what do we have here?

Luigi: (scared) W-W-Who are you?

Sol: Pardon our late introduction. My name is Sol. I am one of the Element 4, also known as "Sol of the Great Earth". You may call me Monsieur Sol.

Elfman: So, you're one of the Element 4.

Sol: Non non non you are correct monsieur.

Luigi: (sweat drops) He's speaking in a French accent? Weird.

Elfman: Tell me about it.

Luigi: Doesn't matter. You Phantom punks are get a beat down when you're up against me, Luigi.

Sol: Zay wat? I don't know zis Luigi. 

Luigi: (deadpanned sweat drop) Seriously? I'm one of the Mario Brothers! You know, the new members of Fairy Tail?

Sol: OOHOHOHOHOHOHO! Zat eez ridiculous! Zat such a leetle man gained zuch a title.

Elfman: DON'T MAKE FUN OF A MAN'S PRIDE! BETWEEN THE TWO OF US, LUIGI'S A HELL OF A BETTER MAN THAN YOU GIVE HIM CREDIT OVER!