Bowser Power-Ups/Transformation Chart

Gasp! Bowser finally has a chart. NOW WHO'S GONNA STOP HIIIIIIIIM!

That's right! The big bad himself's gotta chart too and we got a lot to cover. So, let's get into it.

Bowser: Here in the center you got the King of the Koopas, the King of Awesome, the indomitable, the indestructible, and the indigestible Bowser! In his base form you got his super strength, super endurance, Dark Magic, Fire Breath, Ground Pound, Flying Slam, Whirling Fortress, etc.

Bowser (Kingstand): Heading down, we see Bowser's new power. After hearing how much Mario and Luigi have grown with their Firebrand and Thunderhand abilities, he decided to throw himself into training to learn a new power of his own. It took weeks of putting himself into a routine and Kamek's teaching of Dark Magic, but Bowser finally obtained a new power, something he believed suited him as king, Kingstand.

Kingstand is Bowser's answer to the Mario Bros'. Firebrand and Thunderhand techniques. Bowser imbues himself with incredible raw power, allowing him to toughen his body with his Super Armor and shrug off attacks, form the energy around his fists, claws and shell to increase their strength, or unleash a destructive sonic roar. He can even use it to increase the strength of his Fire Breath and create variations of it such as destructive blasts or rings of fire, a freezing ice breath, bite his enemies with his flame-cloaked fangs, or even fire a beam of intense heat from his mouth.

Bowser (Kingstand: Fury Up): Further down, Bowser kicks things up a notch. When Bowser gives into his rage and hatred for the Mario Bros., he can increase the potency of his Kingstand ability, strengthening its power. This bolsters all of Bowser's abilities to even greater levels than before. His Fire Breath receives the most benefits as Bowser can unleash widespread fire blasts and powerful rapid fireballs.

Giant Bowser: To the right, we see Bowser's signature transformation, Giant Bowser. Using any sort of magical artifacts or powers, Bowser can increase his size to turn the fight in his favor. With his gigantic size, he has all the raw strength of a giant that allows him increases the size of his attacks.

Giant Bowser (Kingstand): Since Bowser's Kinstand ability carries over to his Giant Form, he can use it to increase the power of his gigantic attacks and cause immensely widespread damage.

Giga Bowser: Now, this is a form that all Super Smash Bros. fans know VERY well. Whenever Bowser is effected by a dark force, he becomes the fierce and colossal Giga Bowser. Bowser learned to tap into that power using his Dark Magic, hoping to gain the advantage on Mario and Luigi. In his Giga Form, Bowser possesses destructive raw power and element abilities. Thanks to his Dark Magic, he can use it to strengthen his physical attacks, leaving his enemies smoldering in dark flames.

Giga Bowser (Gigastand): When Bowser adds the power of his Kingstand to his Giga Form, it becomes the Gigastand, allowing Bowser to bolster his already overwhelming power and abilities. For example, his Super Armor in this state makes him just shy of invulnerable.

Dreamy Bowser: Lower left, we see what happened when Bowser swallowed the shattered fragments of the Dream Stone and became Dreamy Bowser. In this form, thanks to the unlimited power and extra strength of this form, Bowser was definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Dreamy Bowser (Dreamstand): Bowser's Kingstand ability also translates into his Dreamy Form. With this, his already powerful abilities are even stronger. His Ground Pound and Rainbow Fire Breath are more potent than before with his power.

Fury Bowser: To the left, we see what happens when Bowser unleashed the beast inside. Whenever he is corrupted by black goop, becomes a gigantic kaiju-like beast even bigger than his Giant and Giga Forms. Bowser's possesses colossal power in this form, able to create thunderstorms with his presence, unleash gigantic fireballs or shake the world with his massive fiery Ground Pound, and devastate the area with his Fury Blast and Disaster Spikes.

Fury Bowser (Furystand): Bowser can use his new Furystand ability in his Fury Form. Thanks to the strength of this form, the ability yields far greater power.

Tyrant Fury Bowser: And now, here we are. The good stuff. For those who don't know, Bowser is one of seven Star Children, along with Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Donkey Kong, Wario, and Yoshi. After seeing Mario unleash his Fire Fury Form, Kamek informed Bowser of the source behind Mario's power and explained the story behind the Star Children. Upon realizing he is a Star Child, too, Bowser worked fervently to unlock his power. Eventually, he succeeded.

When he gathers his desire to destroy Mario and rule the world, Bowser harnesses a great power within himself and summons a power-up of his own making, the fierce Tyrant Mushroom. After eating the mushroom, Bowser gains the power he believes fit for a king, Tyrant Fury Bowser.

As his own "Limit Breaker Form," Bower's horns grow in length and sharpen like his Giga Form. He gains longer spikes on his shell and a longer spiked tail. His body is filled with a raw energy that flows from his eyes, and he's enveloped in a fierce orange sheen. He also gains a pair of fiery wings, similar to his MegaDragon Form. In this form, Bowser possesses immense power more remarkable than his Fury Form. It's fair to say that Bowser can draw upon the power of his Fury Form without changing his size or losing control, thus magnifying its strength. Moreover, the form dramatically increases Bowser's strength, endurance, defense, raw power, and magic. He can smash anything with his fists, tear through anything with his claws, shred anything with his shell, and unleash more destructive variations of his Fire Breath. He can also use his wings for flight and send forth burning waves of fire.

Tyrant Fury Bowser (Kaiserstand): The most powerful variation of Bowser's Kingstand ability. His power skyrockets with raw energy coursing through him, allowing him to pull off devastating attacks such as his Tyrant Punch and Kaiser Breath.

Aaand that's a wrap, jack! Bower's chart! Whew! I'm pretty with this one. Hope y'all like it.