5

"There's only one more point before the Tyche Sons can devour this game... But there's another possibility where The Grippers can score a solid three point and absolutely flip the game around," the anchor did not look like he was going to stop blabbering his boring commentaries.

"This man better stop saying that shit. He's so annoying, god," Jennie scoffed. By now, she was a bit used to being in contact with Tae's shoulder, that was only if he didn't move.

It still arose an ache in her abdomen whenever he got on his feet in excitement, or when he turned to her to express annoyance towards the game.

Taehyung was definitely not gonna sit still like she hoped he would. It seemed like he had fun giving her mini heart attacks, only thing was he didn't know.

"Yeah! I know right, he's killing the excitement with all his bullshit, he's making my ears bleed," Taehyung was equally pestered by the anchor.

"I'm gonna beat him up right after this match ends, he's done today, " he made a fist and rested his elbows on his knees, leaning forward, making his veins show evidently. Jennie shifted her position and crossed her legs and sat with the support of her hand on the bench they sat on, and the other in her thigh.

To Jennie's luck, he did not notice her gaze on his arms. It was almost as if she was done being seduced with just his hand. One chance at this moment she was so ready to get-

"YEAHHH!!! LET'S GO!!" her vision of Tae and his hand ended abruptly as her ears were filled with screams of everyone around.

Her eyes wandered around trying to comprehend what was happening at the moment.

"Jennie! WE'VE DONE IT!"

Jennie's body was wrapped tightly with a pair of arms. Leah screamed in Jennie's face again in excitement as she shook her violently.

As the girl came into realisation that The Tyche Sons had won the match, she screamed back into Leah's face, jumping and throwing her hands in the air to celebrate.

Taehyung who was also screaming and cheering in excitement bumped his back to one of the guy's shoulder and stopped to look.

He turned around a few times before he noticed Jennie all happy for the team's win.

His smile grew wider at the sight.

"Ay bro! Such a wide smile for who?" Andrew nudged him in the shoulder as teased him. Andrew had definitely watched his actions in the past minute.

"Shut up you wimp, I'm just celebrating our win," Tae laughed it off and gave his mate a side hug.

Right then, Leah caught her boyfriend in sight and made her way towards him to give him a good job kiss and congratulate him for playing well.

Jennie had calmed down from the loud cheering and followed Leah. She smiled as the couple exchanged a chain of i love yous and you're the best affirmation to each other.

Her eyes were to find Tae again. They did. He was hugging one of his sweaty teammates. He glanced in Jennie's direction to find her doing the same.

They did not look away this time. They shared a smile and went back to their businesses right after the 3 seconds.

~

"I saw what happened there, I did not miss any of it. Don't even try to lie to me," Leah was confident about what she had just said because she had obviously noticed how she and Taehyung had behaved with each other throughout the match.

"It's nothing like that, I was just trying to be friendly!" She argued back.

"Then why did you cross your legs mid convo? You were talking to him and then you suddenly cross your legs and kept staring at him. What about that?" Leah was not gonna lose this time. She had more than just proof. She knew what was going on in Jennie's mind back then.

"What? No, I didn't? Why would I cross my legs?" Jennie exactly knew what she was talking about. If she admitted this, she would be caught.

"Oh yeah? We'll see who is lying. This isn't over Kim. Let me call the photography department and look at it." Leah pulled out her phone and called one of her friends who was a part of the video editing group for the university.

"Hey! Yeah I'm doing fine, i wanted a favour. Yeah, can I see today's videos from the match? Yup, thanks, we'll be there in 10 minutes,"

I'm fucked today, she'll catch me doing it. There's no going back.

"Admit it Jen, you crossed your legs didn't you?" She stared her right in the eye.

"N-no! I'm sure I didn't!" If she gave up now, it would hurt her pride. She decided to push this further.

~

"Okay, I admit it. I crossed my legs, and i didn't even notice at first, alright? I was too into it."

Jennie had been caught red-handed thirsting over Taehyung through a camera recording from the game.

"What were you doing, shorty? You freaky lil bitch" Pierre poked Jennie on her side. Jennie moved further towards her locker trying to defend herself.

Jennie was not innocent. She definitely was the dirtiest among her friends. The first to understand nasty jokes and references. She had wild fantasies, some that scared her friends for the intensity and details she gave them.

"It's just that- his hands. I can still see it in my mind, how his hands, his arms, the veins and everything-" Jennie threw her head back a bit from the memory of Tae's veiny arms.

"Oh... my god..." Jennie let out a long breath which almost sounded like a muffled whimper.

~

Taehyung heard Leah's voice and recognised it immediately. She said something with Jennie's name in it and now he was all ears.

He stopped before turning towards the hallway with his locker and his behind the adjacent wall to eavesdrop.

"Okay, I admit it. I crossed my legs-" His ears perked up when he heard Jennie.

His mind flashed back to when he noticed that she crossed her legs while they were talking about beating up the anchor.

All he could remember is leaning forward with his elbows on his knees and head down, pretending to be aggressive about the anchor while he was only trying to get a better view of her legs.

Her legs looked perfect. He only remembered gazing at them for a few seconds before his friend signalled him to look at the game when the team was a second away from winning.

I would be lying if I said Tae didn't have something going on in his mind when he stared at her in some kinda way.

She might have made him a little happy with just her smile, but that did not cancel out the horny meter she had just triggered before.

Taehyung had a fire start in him as he brought back the visuals of her crossed legs while they spoke before. There was something about this one thing Jennie did.

"The fuck you so horny for dude?" Jamie put his elbow on Tae's shoulder as he enquired the bulge that Tae wasn't in a state to explain about.

"Why do women cross legs? Why did she do that?" Tae shifted his position as he started to feel heat building up around him.

"Women? What crossed legs? What are you even blabbering about?" Jamie looked at his friend with concern. He wasn't being normal.

"Just forget it, please send me someone right fucking now. It hurts to keep it in my pants," Taehyung shamelessly asked his friend. He then left the hallway immediately and ran to the gym room.

"This bastard-" Jamie sighed and pulled out his phone to post a message on the school group.

Jamie: Taehyung is free. Gym room in 5 mins.
message sent.

That was awkward to write but anyways. Sorry if it was too boring. I'm trying to get to the plot asap.

Vote please!!! Thank you!!!