20

It had been almost an hour since Tae was gone somewhere. Jennie pushed herself to work on her subject and take a break.

Coincidentally, lunch break had began. She packed her stuff and got off the desk. As she was about to leave along with Esther, Jun and Riwan, she noticed that Tae's bag was still lying in the opposite chair.

She decided it wouldn't be safe to leave and carried it with her to the table with her friends.

When she reached the table, her friends were delighted to see her. A few waved and a few have half hugs. Though Jennie was happy to be back with her friends, it still ached that Taehyung was with someone else while she was here waiting to be remembered.

"Why are you so blue today? Taehyung isn't talking to you?" Naya, who sat across Jennie, stretched her hand to hold hers. "No it's not that..." Her voice became quiet.

Pierre answered in behalf of Jennie, "he's probably out with girls again" "is that right Jennie?" She waited for a response.

Instead, Jennie sighed deeply and slouched in her seat. Her expression could tell how much it drained her to watch her crush go around with girls, paying no respect to feelings that she didn't express.

"Who's bag is that?" Pierre spotted another bag beside Jennie's. "It's Taehyung's. He left about an hour ago, so I thought I'd take care of it till he comes back" she explained.

"You're not his mom to be doing that. You could've just left it there to rot" Naya took a bite of her food.

"What if it got robbed and he lost important things?"

"There might only be tons of condoms in it" Pierre laughed at her own words. Ine statement, brought the incident freshly back to Jennie.

"Can we please not talk about him now?" Jennie stopped the two. Her head stayed low all the while. Out of 50 minutes of lunch break, 30 minutes had already passed. Tears at the brim of her pretty eyes, Jennie held them in with great efforts.

"Hey, Kim" her head moved fast in the voice's direction. "I heard you had my bag?" Taehyung was near their table. Her eyes had become tired because of the tears that did not fall.

"Yeah. I do" she grabbed his bag, handing it over to him. "Thanks Kim" he left without a single other word.

Tears in her eyes were dried by then. She quickly touched up her make up, looking in her hand mirror. "Damn, did i look bad?" She tapped on Pierre's shoulder to ask.

"Nah girl. You never look bad" she squeezed Jennie's arm softly to reassure her.

"Well she would have gotten laid by now if she was pretty, right Jennie?" a high pitched voice interrupted the group.

"Chrissy? What a PLEASANT surprise" Pierre scoffed sarcastically. "Don't press on your insecurities on her and lose yourself from this place" Pierre did not get up from her chair, nor let anyone else in the table do it.

"Insecurities? I've already lost my v card to the hottest guy out there. Little Jennie hasn't, that's her insecurities" she crossed her hands, while batting her long fake lashes.

"I wasn't talking about that one. I was talking about being pretty" she threw a grin to her. "Jennie is a pretty girl. Everyone knows it, well about you... Sorry if I awakened your insecurities" Pierre made a dramatic sad face.

"Shut the fuck up!!" Her shrill voice echoed in the cafeteria, turning heads to the table. "I didn't mean to point you out, Chrissy!" Pierre continued acting comically.

"You'll pay for it Jennie!" She pointed her finger at Jennie before leaving with a few other girls she came with.

All while sitting, Jennie and her friends were astonishing everyone around. Even Taehyung.