18

Upon entering the room, Jennie went first into the bathroom, carrying a towel and fresh set of clothes.

"Kim," Taehyung caught her attention. "Can I get a towel? I'll dry myself up first," Jennie searched her closet once and found a grey microfibre towel. "Here, you can use mine," she handed it to Taehyung. "Yeah" he quietly voiced out, nodding.

Soon, she was in the bathroom, changing. Taehyung outside, held the towel up in his face, sniffing it like he had never breathed before.

He inhaled so deeply into the towel, it could have entered his organs. The smell was just so addicting to him. "God, what does she put on, she smells so good," he threw his head back in satisfaction of sniffing it.

While he was busy inhaling her scent through the towel, the door clicked, indicating that Jennie was about to open the door.

"why did she come out so soon" Taehyung cursed in his mind. His immediate reaction was to pretend to wipe the towel over his wet face.

Jennie exited the door, wearing some normal home clothes. A comfortable and oversized shirt and a pair of shorts that stopped at her thigh.

"I thought you were done changing. Do you want to use the bathroom?" She asked glancing him up and down. He had definitely not started to change.

"I'll just change here" he said, he didn't think again about what he had just said. He checked out Jennie once head to toe before looking up back at her face.

"Then I'll go-" what was Jennie gonna do while he was changing?
"No! Stay here," he demanded.

"What?" She questioned hoping she heard that wrong. "I said stay," he repeated.

"Dry my hair for me," he commanded. "Huh?" She could not believe her ears. She has never touched a guy, what did he want her to do? Where was this going?

"Just help me, my shoulder feels sore. I worked out too much yesterday, so I can't raise my arm well" he explained.

She was relieved to hear that he was only asking for help. "I- okay..." She walked towards him. "Sit here" she pointed the corner of her bed. "What about my clothes?" He asked.

"Okay, how about you change your clothes, then i help you with your hair?" This was convincing enough for him.

His hand found the hem of his soaking shirt. He struggled to pull off the wet fabric off his skin, but to be real, he was stripping in front of Jennie who just stood there, in a corner, contemplating whether to stay or leave. He had already taken of his shirt now.

She had to think faster and avoid the tension. She ended up facing the wall behind her, waiting for him get changed.

"What are you doing?" He let out a chuckle, which sounded more like a scoff. "you're changing?" "So?" "Privacy?" "I don't believe in privacy"

"Look at me" Taehyung's deep voice called out. Jennie was hesitant, she shook her head once. "Kim, look at me" he repeated but with a stern voice.

She jumped a little at his voice, but she slowly twisted to face him. Her head did not once lift up. She slowly opened one eye, the other squinting.

He was already wearing the fresh set of clothes. He really could change fast. The clothes he wore were Jennie's father's clothes.

After he was gone, his clothes stayed with them. Here, finally it was put into use. It seemed to quite fit well on him. The size was almost right, so it wasn't troubling him much.

He seated himself on the same spot as Jennie had instructed before.

"Now," Taehyung started. "Come here," he stared her right in the eyes. Jennie, being the nervous wreck, with a lot of courage, she stood near Tae.