19

Sunday had ended. Monday was next in line. Classes began like every other day. Whereas for the five smart students, special classes were taking place.

Discussions and quizzes happened between them even though the 5 were still on their revision week. 5 more days before they could take mock tests, everyone were getting themselves into it seriously.

Jennie and Taehyung, still in their tutoring, sat seperately. Riwan spent most of his time with his teacher, clearing doubts.

Esther and Jun sat together, bickering back and forth but still managing to study between.

"Do you think Esther and Jun look cute together?" Riwan joined Taehyung and Jennie in their table for a while.

"Esther and Jun? I mean they look cute and all, but together dating for real? Mm, Not sure?" Jennie pursed her lips.

"Bro, i wouldn't prefer someone who treats me like a slave and make me listen to them all the time. I don't see how Jun is dealing with her" Taehyung chuckled, eyeing them.

Jennie turned her head to Taehyung with a sweetly surprised face. "Top much?" She wriggled her eyebrow at him. "I don't mind being the bottom sometimes, but full time bottom is not for me," Taehyung admitted, slightly smirking.

Riwan had an immediate response to it, "Who is your type then?" Tae wasn't expecting such a question, but he anyways said, "Switches probably,"

"Like?" Riwan wanted to expose his crush right then, he had always had this thing to make people confess to their crushes.

"I can't give names" Tae wasn't falling for the trap. "C'mon, tell me! Jennie, you don't listen" he blocked Jennie's face for Taehyung.

"What? What the heck? I'm in this conversation and i must know!" Jennie was starting to get annoyed for being left out.

Taehyung quickly leaned into Riwan's ear and whispered something. "OH MY GOD HAHAHAH!!!" Riwan shrieked. "What did he say?!" Jennie was now curious than ever, she elbowed Riwan.

"Forget it, you'll never guess it" Riwan laughed harder, Taehyung also broke into a loud laughter. The guys had their time, while Jennie sat confused and frustrated.

Esther got up from her seat, stomping her way to the three people. "Please stop screaming for a minute, Jun is almost done memorizing his terms" she joined her hands and bowed.

"Huh?" Riwan turned back, getting a better view of Esther's angry face. "You especially, moron" she smacked Riwan once on the back of his head and walked away.

"Yes, that's it. Almost done..." Esther continued cheering Jun to finish his work. "Damn, they actually look good together" Tae covered his mouth, watching the two work hard together.

"We should probably get back to our work as well" Jennie whispered. "Go away now" she pushed Riwan by the shoulder, shooing him away.

"Okay, mom!" He stuck his tongue out to tease her. "Bye Dad!" He waved at Taehyung before running away.

"You!" Jennie threw a pencil at him after realising what he had just said. Her cheeks had flushed a fresh shade of pink. Taehyung silently giggled, hiding his face with his sleeve.

Jennie was too anxious to look at Taehyung so she continued blabbering things related to the study materials.

"Okay, now um, solve this. We did this yesterday," she reminded him and pushed a book to him.

"Oh- Uh... Sure, I will" he took a pen in his hand, staring at the question on the paper.

Fuck, I don't remember what she taught me yesterday.

He stretched his arms and fake yawned, pretending to be tired. "Can I have a coffe break? I'm so tired" he rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, we can complete this sum and go to the café"Jennie looked up at him. "Noooo, I wanna go now" he whined, and looked at her with a pleading face.

"This won't take long if you use the second method I taught you!" Jennie leaned forward and insisted. "Um...." he hung his head low. He slowly lifted his head, "I um forgot... kind of?"

"Then why didn't you just say it? I wouldn't explained this again!" She threw her head back and laughed while her mind cursed over and over. Running her hands through her hair, she slammed her hand in the table, not hard enough to show she was mad though.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Her voice was starting to sound scary. "I'm really sorry, I'll just revise it before evening and show it to you when I come over. I swear!" He pleaded.

She breathed in deeply and added, "And what if you don't?"

"I will! I promise!"

Right then, Taehyung's phone chimed.  After a few seconds, he slipped his phone into his pocket and got up. "Easy money" he packed his bag but didn't pick it up.

"I gotta go. Some work came up" He glanced at Jennie for a second. She sat in silence knowing she couldn't do anything else. "Bye, Kim. Handle my belongings"  he threw a candy at her and dashed out of the room with earphones dangling in his fist.

She also got up from the desk, leaving behind all her stationery lying on it. She walked up to the door and stopped there, looking past the hallway, she spotted Tae speeding on his feet, plugging in his earphones and watching something on his phone.

Midway, a brunette female joined him, linking her arm with his, to which he looked happy to see her. They ran farther into the hallway, and disappeared.

"Don't keep me waiting for too long, Taehyung" she spoke, as if he could hear her.

She walked back to the desk, seating herself in front of the mess. She lazily moved the pens and books around and rested her head in the empty space and began spacing out.

What if he likes that girl he was with a minute ago?
Does he think she's cute?
Do they have feelings towards each other?
Will they get together?

A bang at the door, woke her up.

"You're back?" She looked up at Taehyung who was breathing heavily, probably from running. "I uh, forgot something," he scratched his eyebrows uncomfortably.

He bent down to his bag and tugged on a small front zip, searching for something.

A sound of plastic crinkling came from the bag. He shifted his eyes to and fro of Jennie, hoping she didn't hear it, but she kept watching him.

He grabbed something and quickly shoved it in his pocket. He missed the pocket and an unopened condom fell on the floor.

"Fuck-" he cursed silently. He picked it up in a jiffy, eyeing Jennie just once before returning to the door.

Jennie had seen it. There was no going back or explanation that could be delivered. He ignored it and .

Jennie's heart felt burdened. She could feel a drop in her chest.

She tried to not think of it much, but failed miserably.

"I can't change him"

Kinda lost motivation due to personal reasons but here. I was planning to give y'all a surprise but that's not soon.
!!!VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!