Event #20: Relaxation(Bronya🍋)

Alright here it finally is y'all.

The much anticipated third installment in this unholy trilogy, Bronya seggs.

As y'all made it abundantly clear in the poll,(thanks to those who voted by the way. Much appreciated.) It'll be Adult Bronya/APHO Bronya that'll get the action meaning this story obviously takes place during APHO.

Anyways enough rambling, here y'all go.

--------------------------------------------------------

The sound of a train coming to a stop was heard as the door opened, allowing people to step out.

One of these people walking out was none other than an Alex as he stepped onto the station, pulling out his phone and checking the time.

"Hmm. Hopefully now isn't too much of an inconvenience." He said himself as he stepped off to the side, approaching a reflective surface so he could inspect what he was wearing.

" He said himself as he stepped off to the side, approaching a reflective surface so he could inspect what he was wearing

He adjusted the scarf a bit and straightened his jacket before nodding in satisfaction.

"This costed me a hefty premium. Better not wrinkle or else." He said to himself before heading out to the city.

With the Honkai's presence having been vastly reduced the past eight years due to Kiana harboring all that energy on the moon for ten, it allowed everyone to move onto the next part of their lives.

Theresa was handling duties as both Overseer and St. Freya Principal, Mei was now an instructor at the school just like Himeko once was, and Bronya had made it big time becoming a game developer and CEO of a company.

Though Alex himself didn't settle down for an occupation he would always travel around the country, so much so that basically became a little famous because of this.

Currently, Alex was back in the Far East for the first time in a decent while and after he had caught up with those he knew at St. Freya, he now was headed to where Bronya's office was in the city.

After walking for a while, he'd arrive at the building as he approached the receptionist desk.

"Yes what'll it be?" They said, busy looking at their computer screen.

"I'm here to see Ms. Zaychik." He said.

"What business do you have with the CEO?" They asked again.

Alex would remain quiet until the receptionist finally looked up from their computer and saw who was standing there as they let out a small gasp.

"O-Oh Mr. Mustang, my apologies. You can go on ahead to the top floor now. I don't believe she's stepped out today."

"Thank you."