Event #16: Is It Wet?

Saw a video on YouTube and decided to turn it into a dumb short skit.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------

Today was an extremely hot summer day as the St. Freya girls alongside Alex had decided to go to the beach to have some fun during the summer break.

While Theresa, Himeko, and Fu Hua decided to stay by the shore, the rest decided to play by the water as Kiana and Bronya had an engaging water gun fight while Alex and Mei simply watched from a distance.

Eventually after the two finished their battle, the group of four decided to talk a walk along the shore to see what they'd come across.

After a couple of minutes had passed, Kiana would get the group's attention as she pointed towards a cave not too far from where they were.

Despite Mei's unease and Bronya telling them not to, curiosity would get the better of the white haired Valkyrie as she just waltzed on in leaving the other three no choice but to follow.

Once inside, there was really nothing there to find aside from it providing shade from the sun though at the end was a source of light as upon reaching the light source, they saw a fairly moderately sized body of water which instead of it's usual blue, it was a much brighter blue.

Kiana: Woah! Look at this water! It looks cool!

Mei: Hm? Oh wow. It does look pretty interesting.

Bronya didn't saw anything but judging from the look on her face, she was also pretty intrigued by it.

Alex on the contrary really couldn't care less since he wasn't too fond of water to begin with but he had to admit that it's odd appearance did catch his eye.

Kiana: Should I touch it? I'm gonna touch it.

Mei: E-Eh? Are you sure Kiana? It might be dangerous.

Bronya: The Bronya advices that it'd be best not to touch a random body of water.

Kiana: Oh come on! Alex what do you think?

The three would look at Alex as the boy had kneeled down and placed a hand into the water.

The girls were shocked that he just dipped his hand in with no hesitation, however there was no signs that anything was happening to him as Alex would take his hand out and tilt it, letting the water run off it as he noticed something odd.

Alex: Huh. That's, strange......

Mei: What is it Alex?

Alex: I dipped my hand in and out, yet it isn't wet.

Kiana: Wait hold on. What do you mean it isn't wet? It isn't water if you don't get wet.

Alex: Not necessarily. Water isn't wet.

Kiana: The heck do you mean water isn't wet? It's water.

Alex: Yeah but...............water isn't wet.

Kiana: How're you gonna stand there and actually say some nonsense like water ain't wet?

Alex: Kiana, water is the thing that makes other things wet. The property itself can't give itself its own property.

Bronya: Subject Alex is right, Kiana Idiotka.

Kiana: Seriously!? You're siding with the half-pint, Bratnya!?

Bronya: Yeah. The Bronya's gonna side with logic.

Kiana: The hell do you mean logic!? You're the dumb jackasses that sit there and say some ignorant ass shit, like water isn't wet!

Bronya: It's not wet.

Kiana: You FUCKING heathens!

Alex: Just listen to her Kiana!

Kiana: Water is touching itself all the damn time therefore, water IS wet!

Alex: Water is NOT wet! It makes other things wet!

Kiana: That's like saying soap doesn't doesn't make itself clean!

Alex: It DOESN'T!

Bronya: It makes other thing clea-.............*sigh* The Bronya can't talk to Kiana Idiotka anymore Subject Alex.

Kiana: Your logic is predicated on the fact that this physical object isn't a physical object that touches other objects. Therefore, you're stupid!

Alex: Kiana. You're basically saying dirt is dirty because when you put it something other than dirt, it makes it dirty. The dirt itself isn't dirty and water isn't wet.

Kiana: YOUR not wet! If the thing itself is touching itself, then it has that property. Am I FUCKING speaking Chinese!?

Alex: It HAS to be something else!

Kiana: WHY!?

Alex & Bronya: Because it CAN'T make itself, itself!

Kiana: Y'all are all REALLY saying, water is not wet?

Alex & Bronya: YES!

Kiana: .........................You're out of your damn mind.

--------------------------------------------------------

The Video in question:

I'll let y'all imagine what Mei's reaction was to this argument.

Event #16: Complete

Please leave suggestions on event ideas/scenarios that you'd like for me to have Alex in.