Event #23: ..........

Spring had come as the trees around St. Frey had began to blossom, Sakura Pedals flew and danced in the wind with elegance and grace as they were accompanied by a slowly rising sun over the horizon which made a beautiful back drop.

On the roof of St. Freya sat on one of the benches was Kiana Kaslana in her Finality state.

Later that night, she was set to board a train bound to the moon for the next couple of years as the massive amounts of Honkai Energy she gave off were far too much.

The reason Kiana was here on the rooftop was because she had something important to take care of first.

BGM:

The girl reached a hand out to the sky, a cherry blossom drifting into her hand as she caught it.

She turned her hand around to inspect before letting it drift back into the air with a smile.

"The wind, feels so nice. The sky looks so beautiful. Wouldn't you agree..........Alex...?" Asked the girl, looking down as resting on her lap was the boy as he simply smiled and nodded at her.

"I never really stopped to admire the beauty of this world back then since I was so focused on becoming the best Valkyrie there was. After everything I've gone through, I can admit that I'm finally starting to appreciate it. Himeko was right. The beauty of this world was worth fighting for." Said Kiana.

The girl kept quiet for a moment, taking in the scenery around her before resuming to speak.

"For moment up there on the moon, I began to doubt everything. Were we really enough? What could four kids possibly do against someone who was regarded as the greatest warrior of not only his time but of all time as well? Despite those doubts, we didn't give up. Everyone believed in us. Me, you, Mei, Bronya.............we all fought side by side. We all face the world's end together....................I'm grateful for that. Super, greateful......"

Again, another moment of silence came from the girl before she resumed.

"After the events at Schicksal's Air Base, I wondered to myself what my purpose was. I think I'm finally beginning to understand my place now. Even after all the times I doubted myself and lost hope, I always continued to follow my heart, fought for what I could change, and accepting what you can't." She said, looking up to the sky. "It took me a long time to get over Himeko's passing. It was because I couldn't come to terms with the fact that nothing could last forever. Now I understand completely how important it is to enjoy the simpler times, and appreciate every person in your life. Every life will one day fizzle out. That holds true for all of us, and once you come to terms with it.............you begin to realize something...........you see what really matters, and find out what it is that gives your life meaning.............when we all banded together to stop Kevin, something inside me clicked.........."

By this point, Kiana's voice began to get a little shaky, yet she continued on with her speech.

"When I realized that failure meant possibly never seeing any of my close ones, and especially you Alex, that was when I first understand what mattered to me the most."

Kiana then placed a hand on Alex's hands which were rested on his stomach.

"I want..........to protect you........from now, until the end of time. Alex...............I-I.................I love you....."