Event #5: Siberian Duo

This is the first of two requests made by Djheat100.

This one being another one shot chapter, this time with Bronya so hope y'all enjoy.

It was a peaceful night at the St. Freya dorms, as dinner had already been prepared by Mei as everyone had gather around the dining room and were eating what was made.

Dinner time went by smoothly with the usual scenario of everyone eating normally while Kiana scarfed down every plate she was given in a matter of seconds.

Eventually everyone finished eating as Mei gathered all the plates and began to wash them.

With dinner being done everyone went off in their separate ways as Himeko and Theresa stepped onto the back patio for a chat, Fu Hua walked upstairs to her room, and Kiana immediately sat on the couch to play some games.

Bronya was going to sit with Kiana and play games alongside her until she had noticed Alex stepping out of the dorms and outdoors.

Normally she wouldn't really question it but she knew that Alex wasn't really one to often step outside, especially st this hour so her curiosity was definitely peaked.

"Hey Bronya come on! Play me! Play me!" Said Kiana in a cheerleader like manner as she wanted to play against her.

"Apologies Kiana Idiotka but The Bronya doesn't feel like winning every game against you tonight." Said the girl in her usual monotone manner.

"H-Huh!? I don't lose to you every game! H-Hey stop walking away and come play me Bratnya!" Shouted Kiana as the Siberian girl walked away and went outdoors.

As she stepped onto the front door patio, she saw Alex just up ahead as she called out to him.

"Subject Alex." She said.

The boy turned around to face her as he responded back.

"Hm? Oh, Bronya. What're you doing out so late?" He asked.

"The Bronya could ask Subject Alex the same thing back." Responded the girl.

The boy chuckled at her response.

"Got me there. Well, I'm heading out. Just felt going on a quick walk around the block." He said.

Bronya responded with a head nod as she kept quiet for a couple of seconds before talking about.

"May The Bronya accompany Subject Alex on his walk?" She asked.

"Uh, sure I don't see why not." He said.

Bronya smiled as she walked down the patio steps and stood next to the boy as the two began their walk along the block of numerous dorms.

For a majority of the walk the two kept quite, just kinda minding their own business and enjoying how calm and peaceful St. Freya was at night.

Eventually they arrived at a shoreline that Valkyries would frequent occasionally whenever they wanted to unwind and just enjoy the sights and sounds of this small beach.

"Wanna sit?" Asked Alex.

Bronya nodded and the two sat down at a nearby bench as the two just stared into the distance, the ocean shining off of the moonlight.

The two kept silent, not really knowing what to say in the moment.

That was until Bronya remembered a conversation she had with Alex when he briefly stated how he too was a part of Cocolia's Orphanage at the same time as Bronya.