Event #30: Permission(Mei🍋 3)

Well, it turns out that the mystical almighty wheel just couldn't get enough of Mei as it rolled her again, this time the original version.

Starting to think JesterX3 may have rigged the spin, is what I would be thinking if he still loved Mei. Sadly, he doesn't anymore. 🥲

Oh well, nothing I can do about it. He'd made his choice.

Anyways, enjoy Mei Seggs 3! 👍

--------------------------------------------------------

The hallways within World Serpent were quiet as usual as currently Mei and Raven sat at the lounge area chatting amongst one another regarding the expedition to the warehouses.

The conversation was fairly casual as the two shared their thoughts and what went down, going over questions that they had and what they wondered would happen in the future regarding the Legion Herrscher's next move.

As that topic ended, the two went quiet for a bit as Raven noticed that Mei had wanted to say something but hesitated to get it out.

"You look like you wanna say something. Honestly quite rare to see you so hesitant. What's the matter?" She asked as Mei fidgeted for a bit before finally speaking.

"I-It's nothing serious but..........may I ask a hypothetical question?" She asked.

"Sure go ahead. I'm all ears."

"W-Well.............lets say hypothetically that there was someone who was interested in Alex...........w-what would that person need to gain your approval?"

Raven kept quiet and thought this over.

The girl immediately saw through Mei's hypothetical and knew she was clearly talking about herself but the merc decided to play along with her hypothetical for now.

"Hmm.........well, to be honest I wouldn't need that person to do anything to special to gain my approval to date him. As long as the girl can keep him happy and he enjoys being around them all the time, then that's good enough for me. The kid knows what he's doing and I trust him wholeheartedly so if he thinks that this girl is the one for him, then who am I to deny that?" She said.

Mei nodded, seeming a little shocked at how casual Raven was about this as the girl smirked.

"Now then, may I ask a question of my own?" She asked as Mei nodded.

"This hypothetical girl, she wouldn't happen to be you right?" She questioned in a slightly teasing tone.

Mei had a light blush as she turned to look away.

"M-Maybe................" Said the Herrscher in a hushed tone as Raven had a light chuckle.

"Come on. Did you really need to ask me for permission?"

"I-I just felt the need to do so. You're basically his mother so I figured that I'd have to run things by you first."

"When did these feelings start?"

"When we were in Nagazora. He really helped me out a lot during that time regarding Kiana's condition. Mainly just easing my concerns."

"I see. Well, I trust you. You're a nice enough girl so I see no problem in you two getting together. If it's approval you want then here goes. I, Natasha Cioara, allow Mei Raiden to date my son Alex Mustang. There that good enough?" Asked Raven as Mei nodded.

"Y-You didn't need to say it like that." She said shyly as Raven laughed a bit.

"Anyways, go on." She said.