Chapter 1

Ava's POV

"Any girl who's name ends in a 'VA' sound, has like a fat ass." Eugene smirked. I laughed at how funny BuzzFeed is and how creepy it is that he's true.

I do have a fat ass. I look up and see my brother Parker strangely looking at me.

"What?" I muffled with a mouth full of (dicks HAHA) Froot Loops.

"Dad wants to talks to you." He explained. I groaned and plopped up and walked downstairs to see my dad and his new wife. Karen.

"Sweetie, sit down." He insisted.

I rolled my eyes and sat down across from them.

"You need to stop being on the phone. I never hear a word from you!"  He exclaimed.

"Wouldn't you like that? All you want to hear Karen moaning your name as you deepthroat her with your small ass dick! I wish I could be back with Mom! It's your fault for cheating on her with this wannabe, she loved you so deeply while you went and screwed this bitch ass! I'm 18, I'm leaving and I'm never going to hear from you again!" I yelled running up the stairs and locking my door.

I laid on my bed, I was beyond tears. I couldn't get one single tear out of my body. I grabbed my phone and texted in the group chat.

I heard banging on my door repeatedly as I heard muffled words and profanities. I blankly ignored the sounds.

Omaha Squad 3/4

me: guys, pack up your bags, we're goin to cali

dopey rosie: AVA! wtf

addie bob: already bought our tickets. pack yo bags

dopey rosie: let's all think this thru

me: stfu no c'mon

addie bob: yolo rosie

dopey rosie: ugh fine how did you get the tickets

addie bob: i saved up all of my money and bought the tickets ahead of time

addie bob: i have been waiting for this moment whores

me: great minds think alike aye

dopey rosie: wht time do we leave

addie bob: 12:30 in the mornin so in 3 hours

me: pack up everything n meet me at the place in 20

dopey rosie: i still don't feel 100% okay with this

addie bob: LIVE IN THE MOMENT !!!

I turned off my phone and started packing for L.A.

I grabbed a suitcase and started packing clothes.

Next I grabbed all my toiletries and shoes.

I then got my pillow and blanket and stuffed it in there.

Finally, I got my piggy bank and put it in my carry-on and grabbed my Mac and phone charger and computer charger.

I opened up my desk drawer and found the bag of substance and put it in my hand.

I took one last look and jumped out of my modern house.

I'm ready for this.

------------

I saw two shadowy figures walking towards me. One smirking, and one with widened eyes.

"ARE YOU CRAZY AVA?!" Rose shouted brushing her long  blonde wavy hair.