Chapter 9

Rosie's POV (aye girl wassup)

I woke up from the sound of a door closing as I remembered what happened last night. Or should I say earlier today.

I propped up from my dippy bed as I felt myself yawn uncontrollably.

I turned on my phone as saw an unknown number and a message. It was 2 hours ago when the message was sent:

unknown: hey it's jack j (i might seem stalkerish i got ur number from sammy). but i just want to thank you for comforting me from my breakup; i feel much much better :) i was wondering maybe when u wake up maybe we can get some lunch?? i'll be downstairs -johnson

I smiled dumbfoundedly at the sweet text he sent. It was simple.

me: hey jack :) you're welcome with the whole talk !! it's what i'm good at.. i just woke up but i would love to go to lunch w you *insert smile emoji* i'll be downstairs in about 30-40 mins

I sent the message as I started to get ready for this "date". I wouldn't call it a date but, who's really complaining?

I brushed out my hair as it was dry from my shower last night. All natural and curly and wavy.

I decided to have no makeup on since I had no acne on my face this week... yet.

Ava's POV

I grabbed a water as I paused my music. I just went on a run and it was intense.

"You look dead." Nate looked at my sweaty body as I hoisted up on the island and sprawled my body out.

"Thanks! Way to compliment a girl." I responded with defense in my voice.

"Ava!" I heard someone scream my name as I sat up.

"Ughhhh!" I groaned loudly as I followed the voice from upstairs. It was from Sammy.

I opened his door as no one was in his room-

"I'm in the bathroom! I need you to help with this!" I heard him say as I walked slowly to where he was at.

"Nice ass babygirl." Jack smirked as I turned around and scoffed.

"You can look but you can't touch." I retorted as I walked into the room.

"SAMMY! WHAT THE HELL?!" I covered myself up with a towel.

I saw it all out. ALL.

"I need help! I got my dick stuck in a bottle! Help Ava PLEASE!?" He yelled as I was blinded by the sight.

"Get Addie! Not me HELL NO I'M OUT!" I sprinted out of his room as I bumped into Addie.

"Sammy needs help in the bathroom." I smirked as she raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean by help?" She had an afraid expression on her face as I shrugged and walked away.

"Girl the way you movin' got me in a trance!" I heard Rosie sing loudly as I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

I dipped into the bed as I my eyes trying to get out the brutal vision I just saw a couple of moments ago.

"Sammy's dick. I just saw his DICK!" I scoffed to myself and crossed my arms.

Rosie's POV

"Girl don't hide that pussy. You should be the one to PROVIDE that PUSSY!" I sung out of range as I washed my face. I felt a wave of energy and excitement when I looked in the mirror.

I've only been here for 3 days and I already feel relaxed. Addie and Ava were right. I needed this. I was done being in small town Ohio. Seeing the exact same people everyday. Pouring rain everyday. But the recent experience in Ohio was dreadful.