Chapter 2

Ava's POV

"Flight 546 to LA, California is boarding. Flight 546 to LA, California is boarding." The lady over the intercom yelled piercing my ears as I stood up with Addie and Rosie..

I blankly brought Jack's green and black flannel over my petite body. I wear it whenever I miss him. He gave it to me when I left Nebraska. God, I can't wait to see him.

I kept up with the Omaha Boys after I left Sammy, they got big from vine. They achieved in their music and went on tour with Skate and Sammy.

I, on the other hand, attended to Kent State with Addie and Rosie for a year and went partying.

"Why are you gonna wear that flannel?" Addie asked as I sat in the middle of the 3 seats.

"Because.... I like the color on me." I looked the other way as I blushed.

"Not the only thing she likes on her. Am I right?" Rosie joked as they both high-fived each other.

"I will have you know, I was on top of him!" I admitted as they both looked at me.

"Ooooh, Ava the dominant girl." Addie wiggled her eyebrows as I rolled my eyes.

I sat back in my seat and took out my phone. I got a message from Jack.

dig bick jack: can't wait to see your beautiful face/body everyday ;)))))

I bit my lips to stop myself from smiling as I felt heat rising up from my cheeks. To this day, he can still make me shake, blush, and be all awkward.

And I hate it.

I took my earphones out and listened to Fantasy (song creds to sarah kep) and fell asleep quickly.

//

Sammy's POV

"Dude, don't mess this up, I'm cleaning the house Johnson!" I criticized. My "cousin" Ava is staying here in L.A. until further notice. Her closest friends are coming too. Especially Addie.

Addie and I had a thing when I used to live in Ohio. You know, summer love. But that all changed 2 years ago, my senior year, I moved to Omaha with my mom since the divorce. I was so sad.

How do I know Ava? Well, I'm glad I asked. Her parents and mine were best friends ever since college. I've known her since she was born. And she's like family.

She came to Omaha once for Christmas Break with her parents last year. Before they got divorced because her father cheated on her mom with some hoochie momma. I remember how happy Ava was when she saw me. That's what I love about her. The way she's the light of everything.

I remember that night when she went out with me to my friend Jack Gilinsky's house.

It was awkward. He couldn't stop looking at her. No one could. I'm happy that she's coming here. Especially Addie is too. I saved up everything and bought this huge ass mansion that Nate, Jack J, Jack G and I live in. There's 8 rooms so I'm sure they'll be staying here.

I get back to reality and saw my phone going off with a picture of Ava and I in a selfie. She was calling me.

Me: Yelp?

Ava: Well tic tac, we're here!

I could hear the excitement in her voice.

Me: Oh good! I'm bringing the crew with me, is that okay?

I signal Johnson, Jack, and Nate that we're leaving.

Ava: Um, is Jack going to be there.