Chapter 14 pt. 2 - Ava and Jack

( things are about to get INTENSE!!)

Ava's POV
Before seeing Noah

My shorts were shaping my body perfectly. My shirt looked stunning with my newly tanned skin. I usually don't get this tan but because I'm 10 minutes away from a beach, things change.

I was beyond nervous, I was supposed to meet Jenna, Dustin and Aurora. I never was a fan of meeting new people. Ever since I was little. I was always the awkward girl you found in the back of the class with a Harry Potter book in their hand.

I saw Rosie and a young biracial girl talking by the pool. She looked very familiar.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and some sprite and poured it in my red solo cup. I was nervously shaking trying to make up some jokes to tell Nate's girlfriend.

"Ava! This is Jenna Grayson." Rosie introduced her to me. I looked at her face. She was beyond gorgeous.

Black wavy hair, dark brown eyes. She also had freckles across the apple of her cheeks.

"I have heard so so much about you Jenna! God, you're beyond beautiful.." I shook her hand.

"Oh thank you Ava! So, I've heard that you and THE Jack Gilinsky are for each other??" She nudged my side having the drink in my mouth spit all over the chlorine pool.

"You have no idea..." I answered with a annoyed tone in lingering in my voice.

* skip convo with jenna bc shit goin' down ;))))) *

"... and then he spilled the coke ALL OVER my shirt white shirt!! Ava, bad day wearing a see through shirt and a red lace bra!" She finished her meet-cute story about how she meeted Nate. I was in tears and the urge to go pee was primary because of the story.

"Oh my God JENNA!!" I screeched hysterically making her break in laughs. Everyone outside was looking right at us. Didn't care. Never did.

"Oh my God.." I wiped the tears off my face as I turn towards the side of the house seeing a familiar girl in my view. Oh no. Not this bitch.

"I'm sorry, I have to go find someone. I'll be back." I excused myself from Jenna then walked over to Aurora. Almost having steam out of my ears.

You know, she always has to ruin fun moments. Even seeing her made me want to puke. Her name rolling off someone's tongue Aurora Hills. God.

I saw a smirk tugged on her perfect face. Yes, she was gorgeous I gotta give her props for that. But the makeup, ew.

"Are you.. Ava Marie Jones?" She stupidly asked twirling her pinned straight strawberry-blonde hair.

"And are you... the tunnel I saw a few weeks ago?" I asked back in the same tone she did.

She looked taken back. Good. She cheated on one of my closest friends. Fuck her and her herself.

"Tsk tsk tsk Jones... You shouldn't have done that sweetie." She shook her head while pulled her by an empty space.

Silence waved over us. Not an uncomfortable one. But a more, intense type of silence. The type of silence you see in those horror movies where the innocent teenage girl has blood all over her body and doesn't know the killer is right behind her. That type of silence.

She was about to speak when I beaten her to it, "What the fuck do you want A? Money? Dick? Gilinsky? Nate, Sammy, Johnson??" I demanded for some answers. I was starting to get a little more nervous.

Her red pointed heels clicked down the driveway while she walked back and forth countless times with a robbing smirk on her face, "Why is Jack with another.. girl? We haven't broken up you know?" She pursued her lips while blue eyes turned into puppy eyes.