Chapter 12

(lowkey digi was fucking dope af and lordy lordy fINNEGAN)

July 4, 2015

10:45 A.M.

Ava's POV

"Okay so, Ava and Nate; food and drinks. Addie and Rosie; decorations. Jack and Jack- ah, loving it- shopping, and I will get this house set up as possible!" Sammy ordered in a demanding tone.

It was the Fourth of July: Sammy's favorite holiday. He always loved when he was a kid, maybe because girls will show their boobs to you after 4 or 5 drinks. Fuckboy at his best. So, tonight, he insisted that we should have a big party celebrating it. It's been a long time since I've gone to a party. In the movies, books, fanfics, etc. I have read over the years, shit goes down and there is drama times a million at parties.

I looked in the corner of my eye seeing Jack glaring at Nate.

"Sammy, it's 10 in the morning, I just woke up. Let me wake up first." I announced making myself some tea.

"In 8 hours Ava, I don't even know if I'm going to be the same man! I might have my first threesome-"

"Hold that thought Tic Tac, man? If anyone here is a man it's Johnson and Nate." I chuckled pouring the boiled water in my mug.

"I'm right here." Jack chimed in raising an eyebrow.

"Fuckboys are there own gender baby boy." I patted his chest walking over to the couch.

I eyed Johnson and Rosie cuddling on the couch. They were going steady. Just the thought of like, being with someone and not with anyone else just makes me afraid. I don't even know how my mother and bitchy ass father did it for 28 years. Still can't believe that I did what I did.

But, after that side note, I feel happy for Rosie and J. It's about time she found someone who cares for her. Addie and Sammy have occasional "couple" things. I don't even want to know what that is. Nate actually found himself a girlfriend named Jenna. I've only seen pictures of her and let me say, she's gorgeous. I'm happy for him.

As for Jack and I, the whole bet thing is getting heated. We've been teasing each other everyday- so I wonder what's in store for today.

"Aye Addie! Pass me that banana (i lowkey had to sing hollaback girl bc of the banana part)!" I smugly smirked over at Jack's view. He quickly turned to where the bananas were- on the kitchen counter.

"Nah, I heard that bananas are bad for the morning. Besides, they don't make you poop." Jack guarded the bananas like his life was on the line.

I scoffed,"What article?" I propped my hand on my hip tiredly. I looked to see that his legs were apart from each other.

"Umm, the LA Times!" He nervously responded. He was lying, definitely. His face was the color of a lobster. He was stuttering. It was obvious.

"Dude, you're lying. Whenever you lie you turn red like a tomato. Just give her the banana." Jack J stood up and walked to where Jack and I were.

"No." He purposefully answered looking at me and then J back and forth, and then the bananas.

"Oh. Ava those are expired." Johnson shrugged, "Eat an apple, those are better AND they have plenty of energy in there." He snapped his fingers towards the apples and walked up the steps to get ready.

Silence over-flooded the room along with uncomfortableness. My feet kept clicking each other as I muttered numerous curse words under my breath.

"What the fuck just happened?" Nate broke the silence quietly. I felt that Jack told Johnson about the whole bet. I mean, we both promised not to tell ANYONE. I didn't tell a fucking person.