Chapter 17

unedited

Ava's POV

An unbearable pain woke me up. "Fuck." I groaned running my hands through my now gnarly and tangled hair.

I looked on the other side of me seeing an unconscious Noah. "OH MY GOD!!" I screamed making Jack wake up.

"What? What? Oh shit." He said in a raspy voice. God, I could hear that voice all day. On repeat.

I lazily stood without removing my hands from my mouth. "What the fuck happened??" I shouted almost too loud. Jack placed his hand onto my shoulder.

"Av- it's going to be okay." He cooed trying to calm me down. I shrugged his hand off my shoulder. "My ex is right here knocked out of conscious! I woke up in a dark alley.. WITH YOU!! I'm not okay." I quickly clarified only making the situation worse.

"Um Ava-"

"No Jack! We need to get out of here and get Noah somewhere.. Oh my god,"

"AVA!" He yelled pulling out his phone with the camera. Oh my God. Hickeys.

I stared at my marked neck for a moment looking at Jack then at the camera once more trying to connect the dots.

"Did you do this?!?!" I worriedly asked pointing at my neck and the top of my chest. He only scratched the back of his neck and sighed. Oh my fucking God.

"JACK! What the fuck did you do???" I demanded an answer. I wanted to know what the hell happened.

He walked over to me and knelt down to Noah and put his index finger onto my lip shushing me. "We don't want to wake him up baby girl." He cocked an eyebrow feeling Noah's pulse. I suddenly pushed Jack off of Noah onto the dirty ground. I bent down almost straddling him.

"Did we make out?" I sternly questioned looking at him straight in the eye. He tried to avoid the eye contact. What a little bitch.

"Yes." He finally said with a hint of shame in his voice. I can't believe this. I fucking can't. I stood up with my arms wrapped around my chest. God, this bra fucking hurts Jesus."Ava it's my faul-"

"You're damn right it is. I wouldn't be the one who would kiss you first. I'm actually smart and wouldn't break the bet." I spat like it was venom. He laughed, "You didn't let me finish, you were the one who wanted me to kiss you." He revealed with the stupidest smirk on his face.

No, Ava he's lying. You would never do that. He's probably joking with you. Watch his turn into a smile and say, 'I'm just fucking with you Ava..' watch.

I looked at him trying to search for his answer. He stood there silently only whistling a Shawn Mendes song. He's ly- oh my God. We did make out last night. Oh no.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you Av-"

I heard a faint sound in distance that sounded familiar. It sounded like Johnson. He's here.

"AVA!"

"JACK!" I heard Rosie shout.

"ROSIE!!" I echoed back then heard loud stomping. I saw 5 shadows coming our way with flashlights. I shunned the light with my hand as Jack groaned loudly flooding dirty thoughts in my brain..

"Guys!!" I ran to Rosie and hugged her in a tight embrace. I looked over to see Addie and Sammy almost too far apart. I pulled away feeling the sun on my skin.

"What happened to yo- oh my God is that Noah??" Addie asked with a squeak at the end of her voice. I nodded, suddenly hearing a fuck behind me. I turned to see Noah waking up. There were cuts and bruises all over his face and body. I was pulled back by Nate and Sammy while gripping onto Rosie's hand.