Chapter 26

WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

Ava's POV

Three Days Later

Sexual fucking tension, is all I can think about with Jack. I was so turned on and I don't want to rub myself anymore. (ooPS)

I need the real fucking thing.

"Hey bozo, pass the salt." Addie bopped me in the head, making me give her the salt shaker. I rolled my eyes and looked up to see Jack staring at me.

He caught me staring and looked down, cutting pieces of food and nonchalantly putting it in his mouth. I focused on his tongue. God damn.

"So, today, I was thinking maybe.... we could all go out to eat? At a very fancy place." Nana intrigued us. "I have nothing fancy to wear. Therefore I can't go." I shrugged with bluntness in my voice.

"Oh no big deal, we could go shopping." Mother glared at my way. Signaling me to stop the attitude. "Do you ladies need to go shopping too?" Mom asked, before sipping her coffee.

"Yeah, that would be nice." Rosie nodded, getting Addie's approval too. "Great, meet Nana and I outside in twenty." Mother stood up, symbolizing that she had finished her meal. "Fucking great." I gritted my teeth and picked my dishes to the sink.

//

"Great, I don't wanna go shopping." I told Johnson as I pat my damp face with a cotton towel. "Wow, Ava Marie Jones doesn't want to go shopping?!" He chuckled with sarcasm.

"Go fuck Rosie, I don't want your attitude." I retorted at him. "I already do." He winked, making me almost lose my breakfast.

I grabbed my bag and phone, opening the door, wanting Johnson out of my room. And my life, for now.

"What?" He stood up, looking like I was an alien. "Go!" I pushed him out of the room, following myself shutting the wooden door.

I bumped into Jack, feeling myself heat up. "Ava," He called my name. I walked away, but he grabbed my forearm. Turning me around, touching his strong body. "I found something about you father..."

//

"WHAT??!! AURORA'S MOTHER IS KAREN??" I screamed in our bedroom. "Ava calm-"

"You can't calm me down! I am furious!" I gritted my teeth, clenching my fists. I felt Jack touching my shoulder. It was actually making me sane. I turned around looking at Jack.

His eyes were a color of a warm brown. They were relaxing my body. "Your eyes- are now a soft hazel Ava." He looked at my lips and then back at my eyes. "And?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I soothed you down, now, what are we going to do?" He went back on topic. "I don't know, but, all I know is-"

I walked to the mirror, making Jack follow me. He placed his hand on my shoulder looking down at me. "Karen's flat ass is going to be roasted." I smirked to myself.

//

"Oh Ava! Look at this dress!!!" Nana showed me a blue, frilly dress. "Eh no." I quickly replied. I didn't want to be here. I wanted to be home. When I mean home I mean California home.

Oh how I missed Cali and the people there. I looked around the Macy's juniors' dresses section when my eye was caught by a red, tight dress. I was intrigued' by the color. I wanted it.

I sprinted to the dress, taking it without any second thoughts. It was in my size too. I smiled to myself and asked the employee for a dressing room.