CHAPTER 5 - CONDITIONS

JEWEL READS again the conditions she just wrote. She smiled in satisfaction. 'This should be enough,' she thought.

"Are you done with yours?" Phoenix asked her.

"Yes, I'm done."

"Here's mine in case you have any objections."

He walked towards where she is and placed the laptop in front of her, on the table. He stands beside her and props his elbow on the backrest of her couch making her smell his fresh manly scent.

When she felt that she was actually getting overwhelmed and smelling a bit too much, she snaps out, back to her senses because she thinks that she is starting to get lost with his scent.

'What's wrong with me?' She shakes her head mentally. Her head can't deny the fact that he just smells so good.

"Uhm...here's mine."

She gives him his laptop which he sternly accepted and he goes back to his couch earlier. He was really looking so serious as he reads her conditions.

She inhales a bit before she stared reading his conditions. The conditions that she will have to abide for the next six months of their so called 'marriage.'

CONDITIONS OF PHOENIX FREDERRICK WADE IN THIS MARRIAGE:

1. Each will have separate bedrooms.

2. The other party shall not interfere with the other party's business.

3. Each will have separate lives.

4. The other will not care on whatever the other does.

5. Each will not enter into any other relationship while still married. He or she however can, when the contract is done.

6. Phoenix Wade will share everything of his properties to Jewel Pierce upon the duration of their marriage except for his private things.

7. Jewel Pierce must transfer and give Phoenix Wade all the inheritance transferred to her by Grandpa Fred after the end of the contract.

These conditions shall be binding and irreversible until the end of the contract.

"Are these all the conditions that you want?" She asks him after reading his conditions.

"Yeah..." He answered without looking at her. "All I want is just for you to give me all of my inheritance after all of this. The others are just to make sure that my life will remain the same even with you here. I don't want a thing to change in my life right now."

"Alright." She said. If that's the way he wants it.

She mentally laughed earlier while reading his conditions. She is really not obliged to the other six conditions except for the seventh since the decision if whether he will be getting his inheritance or not, still lies on her.

But since she is not a cruel being and an obedient citizen, she'll just follow these conditions for formalities sake.

"How about you? Are you sure that these are all the conditions that you want?" He said as if he was confused, which she completely understands why because of the things she wrote there.

She smiled to him and nodded her head.

He started to read her condition out loud.

CONDITIONS OF JEWEL PIERCE IN THIS MARRIAGE:

1. The marriage will only last for strictly six months, no more, no less and shall be considered ineffective and over, despite the inexistence of divorce papers.