CHAPTER 32 - CHARLES 2

PHOENIX SLOWLY opened his eyes to wake up from the most comfortable slumber he had in all of his life. He sighed, feeling the weight of his wife sleeping soundly above his bare chest, with her hands curled up into fists like a little baby. Her soft release of small breaths is the adding to the wonderful experience.

Looking at her now... 'She must've been really tired from last night.' He thought.

That's no surprise though. It was technically his fault for requesting a round after round, stopping only when they saw the digital clock strike at five.

But he couldn't just help it. He became instantly addicted with her after tasting her for the first time. And he was really happy when he discovered that he was her first.

He shifted from his position a little, very carefully, so not to wake her up. He wrapped one of his arms around her naked body, covered by the blanket which they shared last night after that long and passionate intercourse. Then he played with her messy hair with his other hand, twirling it around his fingers, sliding them off, and then twirl it again, then repeating the same pattern over and over.

He's never felt this kind of contentment and satisfaction. His heartbeat is incredibly fast and loud right through his chest where Jewel's head lays. He's hoping that she wouldn't wake up from it. But she probably is too deeply asleep to even notice it.

Last night was definitely, the best night of his life. The best experience ever.

Phoenix turned to the digital clock beside the television to look at the time. It showed thirty-seven after ten. It's almost lunch. Jewel needs to eat. But he doesn't have the heart to disturb her relaxed state. She deserves to be well-rested after what he did to her. So he decided to close his eyes and wait for her to wake up on her own. He can wait patiently, for her.

PHOENIX WAS woken up again when he felt Jewel move on his chest. He opened his eyes and saw her rubbing her drowsy eyes with her knuckles while yawning.

"Good morning, wife." He greeted her with a grin.

Still with her eyes half-closed, she greeted him back. "Good morning, Phoenix."

Phoenix chuckled and leaned to her to kiss her forehead. "Did you get enough sleep?"

"Don't know...I still feel tired...and it still stings down there." She said with a hint of accusation. "And will you please calm your friend down? He's been poking me since I woke up." She said, now fully awake, with red blushing cheeks.

"You know that I can't command him to calm down in an instant." He said slyly with a grin.

She groaned because she knows that he has a point. Then she puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms on his chest, then laid her chin there while glaring at him.

'So cute.' He grinned inside his head. He wanted to laugh, but she seemed angry at her. He doesn't want to push it.

But then, her expression suddenly changed, putting somewhat a face of regret and fear which made him frown in confusion.

'Now what did I do this time?'

"Phoenix, d-did...did we use protection last night?" She asked, suddenly.

"No we did not. I didn't think that it was necessary." He replied. They were married after all, even though for a limited time.

She looked at him with horror.

"N-no..." She whispered in distress. "Phoenix, we should've used protection! I can't get pregnant! Phoenix!" All of a sudden, her tone was panicking, her head shaking profusely. He could feel her heart beat erratically above his. And the intense fear she had on her eyes, lingered. And it shined as tears threatened to form in her ducts.