CHAPTER 23 - BED 2

JEWEL WAKES up the next morning in weird but in a really comfortable way. It feels like she is being hugged by a huge teddy bear. And it feels so good that she wanted to sleep like this in a while. But then, when she hugged it tighter, the bear also moved and moaned a little which finally awakens her sleepy senses. And to add to that weird sensation, something hard poked her stomach.

'Okay...what was that?' She asked herself. 'I definitely didn't sleep with a teddy bear last night.'

She opened her eyes to see what was going on and she was shocked to see herself entangled with her husband's huge body.

Many questions suddenly popped into her head, like...'How on earth did this happen?!'

They were cuddling each other! Like real tight! Phoenix's arm is wrapped around her waist while his other arm is under her head. She could really feel his biceps there.

When she further observed their position, her eyes traveled downwards to see their legs entangled together, which is probably one of the reasons why she could feel his morning wood poking her stomach so early in the morning, slowly making her whole face heat up.

She licked her lips as she felt tingly all of a sudden. And to add to her already surprise filled morning, she...is hugging him back. 'What the!'

'Oh my gosh, did I do this when I was asleep?' Surely Phoenix would never do something like this because he always said that he hates her...and besides, they were always far apart with each other when they wake up. And just for the fact that...Phoenix would never, ever! Do something like this!

She swallowed her own breath and tried to pry her body off of his. But when she tried, Phoenix moaned as if saying not to disturb his sleep. She looked up to him and she felt in awe when she saw her husband's sleeping face for the first time, this close.

On a closer look, she could see small stubbles of hair forming on his jaw. She immediately got curious on how would that feel against her own skin. That thought made her heart pound.

Oh boy...staying in this position is making her think of weird scenarios that increase the odd emotions she's already feeling.

'I need to get out of this situation before I make fool out of myself...and before Phoenix makes fun out of me.'

But does she really want this to end? It felt really good and so comfortable being in his arms like this. It's been a long time since she got this close with her bestfriend... She really misses their friendship.

'Maybe... a few more minutes?'

No...wait...Phoenix is going to wake up soon...so she needs to get away.

Finally making up her mind, she slowly removed Phoenix's arms from her waist. But then, his arms only tightened around her waist, suffocating her body a little, but not to that point that she can't breathe.

And is it just her, or she just felt his thing became harder on her stomach?

She breathes out and decides that she should just make him up, whether she makes a fool out of herself...or...yeah...she definitely will...

"Phoenix..." She whispered...Trying as much as possible not to startle him so early in the morning. "Hey Phoenix!" She whispered a little louder while shaking him this time.

Phoenix only answered her with a moan and his leg tightened its grip around her own.

'Now this is really getting out of hand.'