1. Her

Jeeva's age 20

Udaipur, 3:55 a.m.

Jeeva's POV

"Arey yarr, what possessed me to set this song as my alarm ringtone?" I muttered to myself. Despite the groggy reluctance that winter mornings bring, I knew I had to get up if I wanted to stay fit. Slowly, I sat up in bed, eyes closed, savoring the last vestiges of warmth and comfort.

After ten languid minutes, I finally mustered the will to leave my cozy nest. I shuffled to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, the cool tiles a sharp contrast to the snugness of my bed. The next stop was the kitchen, where I poured myself a glass of warm water, its heat soothing my insides. I then returned to my room to lace up my shoes, don a jacket, and neatly plait my hair. Stepping outside onto the balcony, I breathed in the crisp morning air and began my workout.

An hour of invigorating exercise later, I set off for a run by Fatehsagar Lake. The sight that greeted me was nothing short of magical—the sunrise painting the sky in hues of gold and pink, its reflection shimmering on the tranquil waters. 

Captivated by the beauty, I pulled out my phone and captured the moment, preserving the serenity and splendor of the dawn.

This is my daily ritual. Every morning, I head to Fateh Sagar for a sunrise photo shoot and a run, embracing the beauty and stillness of the early hours.

 Every morning, I head to Fateh Sagar for a sunrise photo shoot and a run, embracing the beauty and stillness of the early hours

I lingered for a moment, absorbing the serenity of the morning, before finally setting off on my run.

Ninety minutes later, I returned home, greeted by the bustling activity of the household. The aroma of brewing tea wafted from the kitchen, where Mom was already hard at work, while Siona and Kush prepared for school. Papa had disappeared into the bathroom.

"Good morning, everyone," I greeted, addressing the room in general.

 "Yaar didi, How many times have I told you to wake me up for a run. I've got to be as slim as Kendall Jenner", Siona exclaimed, half-jokingly.

"You're already slim, ab kya gayab hona hai tujhe?" I said.

"Haan toh, even you too are slim, still you workout. Ab kya aapko bhi gayab hona hai, heinn?" Siona said with a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Dumbass" i muttered.

"Bete, I don't exercise to lose weight. I do it to maintain the wellness of my body. Unlike you, I don't diet or eat junk food. I eat wholesome, well-balanced meals. Samjhi?" I said.

" Or sio di aap toh vese bhi Kendall hi ho" kush said while grinning ear to ear. Hearing this, Siona had a huge smile on her face.

"Haina? I knew I looked like her"she said.