7. Dream 18+

This chapter contains 18+ content.
If you're uncomfortable reading this then you can skip from ⚠️ to ____ part.

Enjoy your chapter.

__________________________________________________

Jeeva's POV

He must have heard my heart racing—it was beating so fast.

I'm not sure why I introduced him as my friend to Aarav. I couldn't bring myself to admit we'd only met two days ago. It feels like I've known him much longer.

And the way he said, in that deep, husky voice, "Are we friends, Ms. Chauhan?" Ahh, that "Ms. Chauhan" is doing something to me. Damn it, I shouldn't be feeling these things for any man. But why him? He makes me forget everything. I don't want to leave when we're together. I wish we could be together forever. But that's not possible.

Checking my watch, it's 12:50 a.m. Time for bed. I can't afford to oversleep tomorrow morning.

Next Morning:

I arrived at Fatehsagar Lake, and there he was, stretching. He looked so fine, his sleeves revealing his bulging biceps. I couldn't help but stare shamelessly. Damn, why am I thinking like this? Focus, Jeeva.

"It's not appropriate to stare at other people, Ms. Chauhan," he said, suddenly standing close to me.

"And who are these 'other people'?" I retorted, unable to look away. "You're the one I'm staring at, and..."

"You're mine," he finished my sentence, a smirk playing on his handsome face.

"I-I wasn't staring at you," I stuttered, feeling flustered.

"Ohh, I see," he teased.

"By the way, you didn't come yesterday," I said, changing the subject.

"Oh! Yeah, I overslept the night before yesterday, so..." he scratched the back of his neck, grinning sheepishly.

He's cute. Focus, Jeeva.

"Wait!! Did you wait for me?" he asked, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"Huh!! No, why would I? It's just that I didn't see you here. You usually come here to work out, but yesterday you didn't, so I assumed..."

"You assumed?" He stepped closer, making my heart race faster.

"I-I assumed that you left," I stammered, warmth spreading across my cheeks from his proximity. Why do I always stutter in front of him?

"Oh! No, I'm leaving on February 15th," he remarked, smiling as he turned to go.

I followed him like a devoted puppy, and he sat on a bench. I sat down, keeping a little distance.

"Are you free on the night of February 14th?" I blurted out nervously.

"Why? Are you...?" he teased, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh! No no no no, it's not like that. There's a Valentine's concert that night, and my friends and I are performing," I explained quickly.

"Hmm... so you're asking me out?" he smirked.

"No, I'm not asking you out. I'm just asking if you'd like to come watch," I clarified.

"Why wouldn't I come, now that you're the one inviting me?" he said, smiling beautifully.

"Great," I said, standing up. "I think I should leave now, bye."

"Bye, we'll meet tomorrow then," he said, his smile lingering in my mind.