3. Overthinking

Jeeva's POV

I came home from basketball practice and immediately had a great shower. I dressed in shorts and a hoodie, went to the mirror, braided my hair, and did my skin care.

I put cocoa lip balm on my lips and cocoa body lotion on my body. I adore cocoa's aroma. Additionally, I like to gather various flavor lip balms.

I went to my coaching after the rehearsal because my classes start from 10 a

I went to my coaching after the rehearsal because my classes start from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Next, at 3:25, I arrived at the library to do some self-study. Three hours later, almost at 7:40, I left for the basketball court. After two hours of basketball, we left to go back to our individual homes.

"We" means  Aarav, Shrey, Anvi, Rudra, Kanika, and Me.

Everybody here is acquainted from school. Since seventh grade, Aarav, Shrey, and I have been best friends. Rudra, Kanika, and Anvi joined us in eleventh grade.

Rudra, Anvi and kanika are my good friends. Anvi is  also Shrey's girlfriend. They have been together since the 12th grade.
Rudra and Kanika are also romantically involved.

Me and Aarav are the only ones who are single. Neither of us are in a relationship. Aarav is single against his will, and I am willingly single.

At times, it seems like we are both the third wheel for these two couples, but whatever.

My every day goes like this, first music academy, second coaching, third library and lastly basketball.

Yes, I am aware that I am a C.A. student and that I should devote more of my attention to my academics and put off extracurricular activities for a while.

Mumma also says the same but I like to keep myself busy.

I want my every day to be like this.
You know why I like to occupy myself ?
So that I can avoid overthinking.
So that I don't imagine myself with my fictional boyfriends.

You know it's the best thing to escape from reality, but to be really honest, I don't want to run away from reality because I know that reality cannot be like my imagination, therefore I  better quit dreaming up scenarios that would fulfill my lofty expectations.

But being an overthinker it's impossible for me to do so. So, I do it before sleeping, hehehe...
But even that remains half  because I fall asleep as soon as I lie down in bed . 
You guys must be thinking that I'm really bipolar.

I voluntarily remain single at first, but occasionally, I imagine myself with my fictional boyfriends. What should I do now? This is how I am.