12. Ignoring him.

After 6 months..

Krishav's POV

It's been 6 months since we met. And only my heart knows how I am staying away from her.

For the most part, we communicate via text. We spoke over the phone four or five times in between, and that too I contacted her first because I was so eager to hear her voice.

Though I wish I could hear her voice every day, but I can't. Because if I call her everyday she will feel that I am clingy. And I don't want that, for sure.

She informed me she passed her entrance exam.
I am very proud of her. I knew she would do it.

Well, Right now I'm in my penthouse and checking the files my dad sent me.

Yes, I have commenced the work. I informed my father that I was prepared to begin work as soon as I returned from Udaipur.

Initially, Papa sent me office files so I could review them and correct any faults, because I couldn't go to Pune or Jaipur at this time because I had college.

He has instructed me to offer my suggestions to him at the conclusion of this fiscal year.

My entire day is structured as follows: I go to college first, check the files in the evening to make corrections, and then I talk to her before going to bed.

And this is my favorite part of the day, I promise.

But, Since yesterday, she has not responded to any of my texts. She saw my messages but didn't respond. At first, I assumed she would be busy, so I waited till today, but she hasn't responded.

Then I called rudra, and indirectly questioned him about her because I was now concerned that something might have happened.

He then said that he was joining them all while they played basketball. He gave me a clip of them having fun.

She was smiling at that kabab mein haddi.

Her smile...
I want her to smile at me like that.

But hold on, why isn't she responding to my texts if everything is alright? Have I done something wrong?
No, i haven't.

Then, why?

"Ahhh... brownie I'm getting really frustrated because you're not responding."

"Jaana, please reply to me" I said looking at the screen of my phone which is showing the texts that I sent her.

And then my phone alerts me to Dev's incoming call. I picked up the phone.

" Sun meri baat" he said .

" Suna Teri baat" I said casually going towards my bedroom.

"I'm taking you to the café tomorrow."

" Why? Isn't your girlfriend accompanying you?"

"Arey, I'm taking you to meet her only."

" And why am I supposed to meet her?"

" cause you're my best friend yaar.." he said dramatically.

I huffed and said, " okay, fine I'm coming with you."

" Yeah! That's like my jaaneman"

" Don't call me that." I said before cutting the call.

Yes, five months ago, Dev made a girlfriend. Although we haven't met yet, I've seen her on Dev's Instagram stories.