13. free service.

Jeeva's POV

There was a shift in my heart when our gazes locked. His eyes, which had been filled with despair before entering the café, now glistened with affection.

He was staring at me like a kid who had just received an ice cream cone.

How much I've refrained from giving him a hug.

Holding his hand, Dev ushered him in the direction of Aditi and me.

I was still staring into his eyes and his into mine.

In his gaze, I sensed relief. For an instant, it felt as though my heartache, exhaustion, and stress vanished.

"Hey", I said, waving my hand in the air.

He was staring at me as though I might vanish if he looked away for even a split second.

Dev shook him by the shoulder and inquired, "What happened now?" when he did not answer.

He snapped out of his reverie, asking, "Are you really here?" while glancing first at Dev and then at me.

With a rolling of his eyes, Dev acknowledged him, saying, "Yes, bhab— I mean Jeeva is here, she's standing right in front of you."

Dev, seated in front of Aditi, added, 'she might even disappear if you don't sit immediately.

Aditi and I chuckled a little at what he said.

He looked at me as he sat on the chair in front of me.
Dev and Aditi were seated across from one other, as was the case with him and me.

He was staring at me alone, which made me feel quite self-conscious.

He was sitting back in his chair, his left leg resting on his right knee, his hand resting on his lips, and all he could do was stare at me.

(Exclude the glass.)

My heart was racing so quickly. I could feel the weakness in my legs. I feel very personal around his eyes.

I was experiencing bodily feelings for the first time that I had never felt before.

I looked at Dev and Aditi to get rid of the uneasiness, and they were both engrossed in each other.

Like wow, ye dono ek dusre mein kho rahe hai, ye mujhme kho rahe hai. Nahi aakhir, Kya chal Raha hai idhar?
Ek-dusre ko ghooro pratiyogita.

Bhagwan ji, please have pity on me and end this stringing competition before awkwardness kills me.

And suddenly, the waiter came to take the order.
I praised God and took up the menu card, swiftly flipping through it.