19. BREAK HIS HEART.

Jeeva's POV

Someone knocked on my gate due to which I woke up.

I checked the time, it's 8:10 pm.

"Oh! I slept for so long," I muttered before opening the gate.

"What were you doing? How long have Krishav and I've been calling you? Why were you not picking up the calls?" she said in one go.

"But why were you calling me?" I said, still being sleepy.

And suddenly, my eyes opened wide after I realized that she said "Krishav and I", meaning Rish was calling me.

I quickly picked up my phone and checked it.

15 missed calls from Rish.

4 missed calls from Adi.

My eyes widened at it. 15 missed calls?

"Aapke aashiq ji aaye hai bahar," she said sarcastically.

"What aashiq? He is not my aashiq," I declared, walking towards the balcony.

As I slide the balcony's door and stepped out, I saw Rish was standing at the same place where he was standing in the morning.

His gaze was solely focused on my balcony as he appeared to be waiting for me.

My heart was pounding faster because of the way he was staring at me.

His gaze was sending shivers through my body.

"Ab tu aese hi use dekhti rahegi yaa neeche bhi jaegi," Aditi said to me as I nodded my head and went downstairs immediately.

As soon as I reached him, I saw a different glow in his eyes and also tiredness. It looked as if he had traveled.

"Hey!" I said, smiling a bit.

"Hey!" he replied with a soft look on his face.

"Why were you not picking up the calls?" he asked.

"Oh! I was sleeping, I didn't sleep properly last night," I said.

"Because of the pain?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Is is paining too much? Should we go to the doctor again? This time we'll go to another doctor, that doctor didn't cure your pain completely," he said the last line angrily.

"Rish, it's okay. There will undoubtedly be some pain, even though that doctor properly treated my leg. It's just that first of all because of my test I slept late and even woke up early,"I said calmly.

His anger seems to be calming down a bit. He nodded his head and asked, "toh abhi tum theek ho?"

"Yes," I said, nodding my head.

"Aur tumhara test kaisa raha?" he asked.

"Hmm... it went well." I said casually, nodding my head.

"But what are you doing here at this time?" I asked him.

"Uh-actually, I went to pune today an-"

"You went to pune?" I asked, interrupting him in between.

"Yeah,"

"Why?"

"There was a business meeting and I was invited," he said as I nodded my head, understanding why he looked tired.

"Oh okay, but you didn't tell me in the morning?" I asked him.

He looked at me with an amusement look on his face. He smirked and tilted his head.