16. Lotte Choco Pie.

Jeeva's POV

I was considering all of this until I stumbled onto a study café close to my coaching.

Yet it seemed like someone was observing me. I glanced around and saw that only one or two students were working on their studies.

I ignored my feelings and got to studying.

After an hour, I could still feel someone looking at me . And I was not at all comfortable.

So I packed the bag with my books and headed out of the cafe to my hostel.

I left the cafe having these thoughts. And I noticed Rish right away once I exited.

( I know this is CF moto 250sr but please assume it's Kawasaki Ninja H2R

( I know this is CF moto 250sr but please assume it's Kawasaki Ninja H2R.)

Rish was seated on a Kawasaki Ninja H2R that was matte black.

It's modified.

I'm not sure who looked hotter—him or the bike.

I was staring at the bike, and he was staring at me. I had my jaw hanging open as I stared at the bike.

What a gorgeous bike!!

I didn't realize when he came to me and said, "Am I that hot? That you are not able to take your eyes off me."

"Not you, but the bike is hot," I remarked, glancing at him.

"Is this your bike?" I stepped up toward the bike and asked.

"No, this bike is from Kawasaki, I have just bought it." he answered, leaning against the bike.

"I know that this bike is from kawasaki." I said, moving my hand on the bike.

"When did you buy this bike?"

"Now, a little while ago," he replied casually.

"So you took it to the temple?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow at him.

"No, I brought it to you initially after purchasing it." he said, standing straight.

"Ohh!!"

Just this one sentence of his is making my heart skip a beat.

While it may not seem significant, it makes you feel special when someone buys something new and shows it to you first.

"So you take it to the temple first. Aur iski pooja kar wao." I said, looking at him.

(And worship it.)

"Tum bhi chalo." he said, staring into my eyes.

(You also come.)