15. From Crush - Bhaiya - Stranger

Jeeva's POV

After one week,

"All right, students, that's it for today", Sir addressed all of us, saying, "Go home and review what you learned today; otherwise, you will forget it."

The excitement we get when we take on a new project is tremendous. It might be anything new within the field of study or something else entirely.

That's what's making me excited right now.

My studies at the intermediate level. I'm so excited and confident about it.

I have gone over everything we have learned this week so many times that I have it all completely memorized.

As we are self-assured, we don't require the trust or confidence of others.

Nobody but ourselves, in my opinion, can be our greatest ally, rival, or inspiration.

The method by which I continually persuade myself that I must accomplish this task.

Whatever it is that I have learnt to play the guitar, ride a bike, or participate in any sport, I have motivated myself to accomplish it all.

I really am such a sloth. It gets harder for me to get out of my lazy zone once I enter it.

And I am the best person to know this because I have to constantly remind myself to stop being so lazy and start working.

This kind of laziness won't get anything done. What fate awaits my future and career if I don't break free from my laziness?

I am my family's eldest daughter. It is my duty to prioritize my career in order to provide for my family's financial needs, starting with my parents.

Not that money is an issue in our home at the moment, but I am aware of how my parents have raised us in such excellent schools, have granted all of our desires, and have never left us without anything up to this point.

Even though my parents are becoming older, they still go above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable.

Consequently, I must now take action on their behalf in order to provide them with a tranquil existence.

I have the responsibility to grant all of their desires at this point.

Ever since I regained consciousness and saw my father doing hard work so much, I have always wanted to go to him and say,

"Papa, ab aap aaram se rest karo. Main hoon na, sab sambhal lungi."

And I'm getting pretty close to telling them those exact words.

And I don't want to enter into relationships at this time for this reason alone.

Okay, Let me tell you a story, kyuki tum log soch rahe honge ki kya bakwaas kare jaa rahi hai toh aaj sun hi lo meri dastaan...

I was enrolled in a basketball academy at the age of fifteen.

My father enrolled me in a basketball academy since I had always loved basketball.

So there was a boy who was four years my senior. He was good - looking.

so i had a little crush on him.

He had a good sense of humor. You are aware of how easily humorous boys may win over teenage ladies.

I therefore experienced the same thing.

At that time, all the girls of my age or younger used to call him Bhaiya, but I don't.

How come I should address him as bhaiya while it's clear that I had feelings for him?