Chapter:17

L: unnie can you hurry, please
Je:wait wait wait I am here let's go
L:unnie you take so much time
Je:Aish, don't you say we were going to be late, so don't nag me now.
Saying that both of them run and quickly hop in, onto the bus.

Js:where were both of you
R:it was just going to start
L:it was Unnie's fault, not mine ( as she says that she sits beside Jungkook after putting her stuff)
Jin:jisoo and rosé, let's leave them for the now and Jennie go sit beside Tae quickly before it starts
Je:humm.
Their trip had finally ended and now they were going back home, they all missed the feeling of home like they had been away for years.

But they have to wake up earlier than usual causing them to sleep while traveling.
....
Jungkook woke up, he felt something heavy on his shoulder, he looked at the sleeping figure at his shoulder, and a smile crept on his face without him realizing it. He adjusts himself so she can sleep more comfortably before kissing her forehead and going back to his dreamland again.

Unknown to him, someone was watching them, Jimin smiled at his younger brother's sweetness, and rosé too was felt that Lisa was lucky. She then turned to her boyfriend, before pouting, Jimin chuckled before kissing her, this was a gentle kiss and a short one. Before they nap.
......
Jin: Wake up wake up (he and Jisoo are trying to wake up all of the sleeping beauty
thankfully Lisa, taehyung, Jimin, and Rosè were Waking up easily but Jungkook and Jennie were, just not all of them were not having it.

L:kook wake up, you can sleep at home, how much you want to but please wake up now ( she sweetly says in her low voice)
Finally, Jungkook opened his eyes and rubbed them before asking "Where am I"
Lisa chuckled softly: you quickly...
Before she could complete it, she had a pair of familiar lips stop, it was the first thing after he woke up, give a kiss more likely a peck to her, Lisa was stunned with a blushing cheeks, before collecting herself.

Jin: Jungkook seriously, Aish nowadays kid
Js: so you finally accept that you are an old man
Jin: yay Jinja sooya you too
Jm: See Hyung now your girlfriend says this too
R: unnie I pity you, you're dating an old man
She says making everyone laugh except Jin and Jennie who was still in her beauty sleep.
Js: seriously this child is the most difficult to wake.
V: I will try, noona
Js: humm try but be careful
Jm: Nonna you are saying like this a some dangerous tasks
Js: wait and see( she smirks 😏)
Tae went towards her at first he tried to wake her up with Lisa's sweet method but nothing happened, so he tried to shake her a bit, as he did * bang* a slap landed on his so handsome face, the mark of her fingers were perfectly printed on his cheeks, just one thing was different instead of black it was red. He was dumbfounded.

Jimin laughed: ha surely it was dangerous, I don't know that your woman slapped so hard in her sleep.
Js: that's why it was dangerous
L: unnie, just get violent in her sleep
Jk: correction more violent
Lisa glared at him, he just smiled innocently as he didn't say anything wrong
V: I agree with you ( his hand was in his slap cheeks)
All of them laughed at him, and hearing their laughter, Jennie woke. When he noticed everyone was laughing except her man. She asked
Je: what happened?
Jm: ohh you are alive I was preparing for your funeral.
Je: JIMIN YOU ARE SO DEAD
Js: shuu shuu! Before you fight let's first get off
As she said that, everyone did what she said.
...

In the end, when they all were going their way, Jin realized one thing, they were staying at Blackpink Palace for a while, and so even if they went to their palace, they had some stuff at Blackpink palace, so he quickly called out jisoo name, to stop them, hearing his voice calling her, she turned around.
Js: what?
Jin: we are supposed to stay at your place
V: oh shit I forget about it
Je: so let's fastly go I am tired
L:hmm let's go
Saying that she holds Jungkook's hand, others also hold their partner's hands.
.......
Arriving at the Blackpink palace, they open the door to realize that they have guests
N: you all are back ( she said then her eyes travel to their holding hands)
N: Rm I want the bet
Rm: wait really ( run-in he comes downstairs)
Rm: oh shit I lost it
Jihyo: babe I won, don't I say, we will win
(She high five with momo who was sitting beside her)
Couples quickly realize what they are talking about, and unhold their hands with red-face.
L: humm*clear throat* I am going to my room bye ( she ran so fast that it is almost like she visnhed)
Jhope who was unknown came downstairs with a confused face
Jhope: What happened to her?
Yoongi: you, momo, jihyo, nayeon won
Jhope: really ( he happily jumps and side hugs Momo)
Je: you all I am going upstairs, and don't even dare to wake me up, if you do I will make sure to burn you
Rm: burn you? What she is talking about
Jin: we will tell later, now we just want to sleep, busy don't disturb us
N: Okay I am pretty sure you all are tried so go, have a sweet dreams
Jin: umm
One by one they entered their room and slept.

If you are confused about the situation, just before going on this trip, all of the BP cousins come with their husbands, who also turned out to be Bts cousins, so they all are staying here for a few days.
That's sit.
__________________________________________________________
I hope you like it, please vote and comment 💜