Chapter:27

(Meanwhile on the other side)
Joy: Irene it's wrong
Irene: what's wrong?
Yeri: what's wrong is that you made Jin drink all the potion.
Wendy: And left nothing for other
Irene: don't blame me you all should make your own, I only make for mine boy, not yours okay?
Wendy: this isn't what we plan
Irene: still not my fault*with that she went out, slamming the door.
Yeri: this bit©h... Ahhh!
Joy: yeri shut your mouth, we don't have time for it, if those girls wake up it will create a problem said not knowing that they already freed themselves*
Wendy: no it will not or even if they did they can't do anything about the boys as the antidote is in the basement and no one knows the password except Irene not even us.
Yeri: she got a point *sigh*
*Winnie outside hears every everything,
And now she was on her way to tell ji soo about it  but unfortunately, something happened....*
.
.
.
( scene changes boy's side)
Getting conscious Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, getting his sight clear he looks around to see his brother tied like him.
He tried to contact them with his mind but failed miserably instead he got a heavy headache making him groan in pain.
V: FVck THIS.
*Knowing he can't do anything right now was making his knees go weak and his plam clutch.
He was thinking of something, but stopped when he heard a voice he looked to see who was it. It was Jimin who just become conscious.
Making a eye contact with Taehyung, Jimin asks.
Jm: What the hell is happening here?
V: If I know then why would I be here?
Jimin mumbles damm. He looks around for something.
Jm: Tae where is Jin hyung ? *Realization hit taehyung*
V: right right where -wh-where he is ?*panic*
Jm: calm down let's first wake up him*he look at Jungkook*
Jm:than we will decide what to do, okay relax Tae it's not time to panic*v nodded,*
.
.
.
?: What should I do now?

__________________________________________________________
I am really really really sorry that I didn't update, it just that I was feeling that I am not a good writer like I don't think I make you all feel something or when I write I don't make thing interesting or blalblab ...
But don't worry I will complete this story at any cost. I hope you like it .
BYE 👋🏻