Chapter:29

Jin: let's go home first and discuss this matter with others and we should follow our institute too who knows maybe we can get save bcz of it . *other nodded *
(After they reach home  they discuss everything with their parents, after their talk Next morning)

Jennie: Yk, what we got to do right now is gather our strength and head back to the Witches' Kingdom. We need to defeat them once and for all.

Jin: I'm ready, let's do this! We have our parents' support and our own determination.

Lisa: And we have each other, we're stronger together.

Jisoo: Let's show them the power of friendship and love!

Jungkook: We got this, let's go!

(They all nod, gather their weapons and head back to the Witches' Kingdom. They engage in an intense battle, but this time, they emerge victorious.)

After their victory, they are hailed as heroes and welcomed back into the kingdom. They live happily together, rebuilding and restoring the kingdom to its former glory.

Three years pass, and they all get married and start families. Jennie and Yk have two beautiful children, Jin and his wife jisoo have twins, Lisa and her husband Jungkook have a lovely daughter, Jennie and her husband Taehyung  have a son, and Jimin and his wife Rosé have triplets!

They all live happily ever after, ruling the kingdom with love, wisdom, and courage. Their friendship, sister bond, brother bond and love had conquered all, and they knew that as long as they had each other, they could overcome any obstacle that came their way.

....

(The friends are sitting in the throne room with their children and grandchildren. They are smiling and remembering their past adventures.)

Jennie: "Can you believe it's been 20 years since we won the battle?"

Yk: "It feels like just yesterday we were getting ready to fight."

Jin: "Now we're all married with kids and ruling the kingdom with love."

Jisoo: "We make a great team!"

Lisa: "Our kids are growing up to be brave and strong like us."

Jungkook: "I'm so proud of our family."

Jimin: "We did it all together, as friends."

Rosé: "As brother And as sisters!"

(They raise their glasses and toast to their friendship, love, and family.)

Jennie: "To us! May we always stand together!"

(They clink their glasses and smile at each other, happy and grateful.)