Chapter:25

Joy was angry. She wants to kill everyone right now. She looked at her sisters, smirking she says.
Joy: why not let's begin.
With that, they start fighting.

Irene,who was fighting with rosé, threw some potions at her, which made her blind for a second.
R: you-- you what did you do? * she was scared kinda but Jisoo came, she calmly said to rosé, still fighting.
Js: don't worry. Nothing will happen to you * to keep rosé safe for a while, she signaled Jimin who received, and he nodded understanding.
Jm: babe come with me.
He takes her with him, sir, for now, the potion effect, will end in 1 minute.
R: hmm okay! * she rubs her eyes, it makes her see, a little bit better than before.
...
Wendy. Who was burning in jealousy, Sign.
But Lisa takes this as a chance and captures her with her vines. None of them were using their spirit animal right now.
We: leave me!
She tries to get out but she can't.
Lisa: darling* she put her fingers under her (Wendy) chin. * they are my vines. It will be not easy to get out of this. That's why they said, never lose focus while fighting, you will lose, just like you did.
We: You bitc..
Lisa cut her off, as she put her finger on his mouth. Stopping her.
Lisa: nah nah nah nah! No bad words are allowed.
Just then Lisa saw Jin was in kinda trouble with Jennie with him.
Lisa: now keep trying I got to go.
With that, she got to help them.
....
Jennie: oppa, try to harder.
Jin: I am trying Jin * they were trying to find joy weak spot, because of anger she was more powerful, *
Lisa switched to her air power.
Lisa: unnie make a fireball
Jennie understood what was Lisa trying to do. So she did what she said. She throws a fireball and Jin levitates this, Lisa blows air, causing the fireball to hit the target perfectly. Joy was now injured. She then looked at her sisters who also didn't seem to be in good condition, she looked at Yeri to do something.
Yeri then pulls out a potion, she throws it into the sky, just then expecting these four sisters. All of them faint.
......
After few minutes.
Jisoo wake up, she noticed, they were all tied to a chair.
.
.
.
.
?: I love you Irene.

__________________________________________________________
Hope you like it .