Jealousy

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours, and hours morphed into days. As the news of the crown prince's generosity spread, people from near and far flocked to the crown prince's kingdom. They witnessed the incredible acts of kindness he bestowed upon his people. They were not disappointed. The crown prince's generosity was indeed unparalleled, leaving all in awe.

Many were eager to express their gratitude and appreciation to the crown prince, but his identity remained hidden. The overwhelming praise from people he didn't even know only reinforced the fact that his acts of kindness were truly selfless and genuine.

Since Meng and Ming's visit, Wang hasn't stepped foot outside. He remained in his secluded room, hidden from the public eye.

Xie, on the other hand, is excited about the whole place. With an upgraded spacious home, a large barn, and the farm looking good. Xie couldn't believe her luck. This upgraded home and larger barn were more than she ever dreamed of. It was the perfect start to her married life, and she couldn't be more grateful to the crown prince for his incredible generosity.

Wang, I won't be able to attend the king's birthday. I have a meeting today and an early start tomorrow, so I'll sleep at my parents'. "But you and Grandma can go on our behalf," Xie said, looking disappointed. "My dad already told the king to pardon you, so it's a must to attend."

"Okay," Wang replied softly, his voice barely audible. He turned to face the wall, hiding the tears welling up in his eyes.

Wang struggled with his secret, unsure of how to break the news to Xie. His silence grew heavier each day as she left the house early each morning and returned exhausted.

Wang remained silent, still grappling with the weight of his secret. His grandma's voice pulled him back to reality as she called out, "Wang, breakfast is ready." He slowly turned to face her, his eyes filled with sadness and uncertainty.

"I'm not hungry," he sniffed. His voice choked on emotion.

If you don't eat, I will go to town and tell Xie everything. His grandmother threatened.

"I think you should," Wang sniffed. His voice choked on emotion. "Every time I want to talk to her, she gives excuses," Wang hissed, feeling frustration and hurt. He knew it was time to tell Xie, no matter how difficult it may be.

Wang, please eat. I will talk to her when she returns today. His grandma pleads.

She is not coming today. Wang replied nonchalantly.

"I will visit her tomorrow and talk to her," his grandmother replied softly.

Then they heard a knock followed by, "Good morning, is Mr. Wang around?" My grandfather asked me to pick him up. Wang and his grandmother exchanged a confused glance, wondering who could be looking for him so early in the morning. Then they remembered that today is Friday, and Ming Jue had mentioned that he would send his grandson to pick Wang up.

Wang walked outside, his face dry and expressionless. He looked at the man standing in front of him and said firmly, "If Zhan can't pick me up himself, I'm not going anywhere with you."

Haui Sang removed his phone from his pocket and texted his grandpa: "He said the crown prince should pick him up."

Haui Sang's grandfather replied him, saying, "You fool, you didn't know he followed you."

Within seconds, Zhan calmly strolled up to Wang and greeted him. "Good morning," he said. "I have some changes to announce." "Grandmother is also joining us," he added, flashing a friendly smile.