Sick

Zhan and Wang walked into the hall, which was beautifully decorated with gold and black. The chandelier gave the place a glow, casting a warm and ethereal light throughout the room. The soft background music played gently, creating a soothing ambiance that was not too loud. People could be heard talking softly, their voices blending into the background. It was a serene and enchanting atmosphere that added to the overall beauty of the place.

Zhan wondered what the four empty seats were meant for, but he didn't dwell on it for long. As he and Wang sat at the normal round table with their guests, Cheng and Meng giggled beside them. Sang pressed his phone while his grandpa made sure the guests were well attended to. Chang looked gorgeous in her black dress. Zhan couldn't help but feel grateful for his new family.

I don't feel too good. Wang whispered to Zhan. Can I go in and sleep?

"What's wrong, my love?" Zhan asks, pulling Wang close.

Wang murmurs, "I think I caught a cold. I have a headache and my body feels achy."

"Can you wait longer?" Zhan asked.

Okay, Wang nods, sipping water.

30 minutes later, Meng walked out of the hall and returned with 4 people. two guys and two ladies. When Zhan saw them, he didn't need Meng to introduce them. Two of them look like Cheng.

"Uncle." Both smiled and walked to Zhan to hug him. I'm Feng and this is Yanli, my baby sister. The guy smiled. My wife Sydney and Yanli's husband Victor.

"Nice to meet you, Feng, Sydney, Victor, and Yanli," Zhan said warmly, returning their hugs. "I've heard so much about you from Cheng."

Zhan introduced Wang as his mate, and Wang stood up to hug and shake them. The siblings greeted everyone at the table, took their seats next to their parents, and were excited to meet their extended family.

"Can I leave now?" Wang asked, feeling even more fatigued.

You shouldn't leave our guests, my love. I don't want to be lonely. Zhan pouted and pulled Wang closer. Goddess, you're burning up. Zhan exclaimed as his body touched Wang.

Wang's face turned pale as he felt a wave of nausea overwhelm him. In a desperate attempt to hold it in, he clutched his stomach tightly, but it was too late. He couldn't hold it any longer, and he threw up on Zhan's body.

Omg, Chang and Meng hissed, rushing out of their chairs. "Are you okay, Wang?" they asked in concern, handing him tissues and helping Zhan clean up the mess.

Zhan's concern for Wang's well-being overshadowed any concern about his soiled clothes. He gently wiped away the vomit from Wang's face, his worry etched on his face as he held him tightly, whispering words of comfort and reassurance.

Are you done? Zhan asked, rubbing Wang's back.

"Yes," Wang replied weakly, trying to steady his breathing. "I think I need to lie down. Can you help me to the bedroom?" "I'm sorry about your suit," he whispered, his voice filled with guilt and remorse.

"Don't worry about the suit," Zhan whispered tenderly, gently wiping away the remnants of vomit from Wang's face. "I should have taken you inside the moment you said you didn't feel too good. Let me help you to the bedroom."

Zhan gently carried Wang out of the hall and into their room. Chang, Cheng, Meng, and their children, who cared about Wang's well-being, followed him. Cheng told Victor and Sydney to sit down and rest, it's nothing serious, and they'll be back soon.