1~ 'The Beginning'

My love for him is Red

🎶Tu hi Haqeeqat

Siya can you please do this for me

Siya can you please do this for me...a girl (bhoomi chauhan) said while smiling.

I nodded because I know if I didn't... she won't let me sleep properly. I did her all the work or I can say all the shit....no wonders for me to feel, she's the shitiest forced' friend one can ever get.

Hostel things didn't go the way I thought. But I have no options....not because if I do something or try to tell my parents...but I can't risk anything now. She had something that can destroy my father's reputation and I'll do anything to protect him.

My phone started ringing...... it's papa.
"Hello papa....kese hai aap" I paused.

"Hum thik hai aap kese h beta" he replied

"thik hai hum" I purred.

"I didn't feel like you are okay....is there anything going on you can tell me beta"he asked.

"Man nhi lag rha h papa" I replied in my raspy voice as my tears started to flow.

"Ghar aa jaiye aap kuch dino ke liy phir chale Jana" he said.

"Assignments and exams lined up hai hum nhi aa sakte.....kya aap aa sakte hai humse Milne papa" I requested.

"I'll try beta....bye Siya apna dhyan rkhna hum krte h baad m aapko busy h thode abhi"he stated.

I started crying while sitting on the stairs. I don't know but I don't like it here I wanted to be in a hostel but there is nothing that seems to happen, whatever I thought, I would be doing once I got into a hostel life.

Bhoomi and some of her friends..... we all are in the same batch.But we all have different rooms while I have to share my room with my her.

I don't like her she's just too bitchy with me....she made me do all her work and chores.

If I try to say something or I will complain about you to my parents,.....she said that my parents were not gonna believe me and also because my parents don't have enough time for me.

Which is true they don't....they both were busy in their works.

I stare at my phone only to get to know that it's already midnight I need to go back to my room it's chilling here.

I lay down on my bed. She's scrolling through her phone and talking to someone I don't wanna know, I closed my eyes trying to sleep but I can't...I cover my face fully and tears rolled down.

🌱

"Siya.... Siya...."maa is sitting beside me.....as I came out of my thoughts realising she's here, I don't know when she came.