7 - Heart-wrenching'

A TOUCH FROM YOUR REAL LOVE ❤️

🎶Hasi

I got startled when I heard a scream coming from siya's room followed by another and another and my heart dropped to the ground.

I ran to her room in a second I saw her crying and screaming but she was not moving her hand and fisted the bedsheet making her knuckles white and her body shivering really badly.

My heart breaks and I just hold her in my embrace and caressing her hair, couldn't let anything happen to her.

"It's okay I'm here little one, shhh I'm here" I whisper into her ear.

"Please....ple... please——save me avii.....I didn't —do anything". She said while sobbing.

"I'm here baby you are in my arms I will not let anyone hurt you baby just trust me". I said.

She's crying hysterically and it piercing my soul and body. Fisting my shirt tightly she straddles in my lap I hugged her with so much love and tenderness.

"Avii.... please...trust me.... It's not—my fault,.... don't hate——me please". She said in between her hiccups.

"I trust you baby....I trust you with each fiber of my being and I will never hate you Siya......Never" I asserted.

Her hold loosened on my t-shirt and she cupped my cheeks with her trembling hands and asked me "do you really trust me avii".

Her eyes hold so much hope guilt, sadness, insecurities and longing for love. How can my baby's eyes be filled with all these emotions instead of happiness love secure and trust.

"Yes my little one, I only trust you".I said immediately.

She nodded and closed her eyes as tears slid down to her cheeks and smiled a little as I'm the only one who said that to her, who assured her till now and a sob escaped her mouth and hugged me again, put her face in the crook of my neck and held me tight while I did the same.

I'm in complete loss of words right now. If this is related to her past anyhow, I'm not gonna leave that person who pushed siya in this state.

I'll ruin the existence of that person.

Her breathing gets a little normal but her hold is still tight as I'll just leave the moment if she loosened her hold.

I gently stroke her hair, caress her back and hide her in my embrace.

"Siya!" I whispered, she just gently stroked her face in denial (in the crook of my neck).

She needs proper care and attention. I will make sure of that. But now i need to know everything about her when I was not there.

I tried to lay down her, she didn't protest but She didn't leave my neck also.

"I'm just here little one take rest please I'll just sit with you okay" I'll try to ease her but she didn't lose her hands a bit.