12~Date'

My Girl'.
🎶Lover

"Hello" voice came as a little groggy

She's asleep I guess.
"Don't you think, you should be ready by now. My little one". I inquired.
She abruptly answered and cut the call.

The last 18 hours have been delightfully spent. My little one, Siya, has been the only source of happiness in my life apart from my family.

At times my mind goes around to think that what if my unintended work hurts her.
My private musings and undisclosed thoughts can wound her from inside, if she finds out of her own and I do not want that for sure.

She's so pure like a child but people don't mind giving it a thought before hurting her emotions.

Huhh

Morning hugs.

Will be interchange in morning kisses.

I'll make that happen.

My morning is beautiful with her and I'll make it this evening as well.

As I waited for her to come downstairs. The clicking sounds came abruptly like someone's running over there. She needs to be careful.

And her Angelic face came to my show and I felt as if I'm in another world where everything is soft and beautiful just like her. She's wearing black fitted and flowy kind of dress which ends just below her knees with only straps on the shoulders, natural wavy hairs, gorgeous face with perfect red lips, her long slender neck ahhh her body curves makes my pants tight already.

There she is my little lady in love with her breathtaking beauty standing with her overcoat and bag in hand.

In high pencil heels.

She smiles cutely and pink adorns her baby cheeks, oh God she'll take my breath away.

"Hi" I whisper extended my hand for her to hold.

"Hii" she responds and Holds my hand as we both lean closer.

"You are looking like a goddess.....Siya....My goddess". I whispered close to her ear and she stuck a breath. I chuckle seeing how her body reacts to me.

"Breath Siya.....breath okay" I say and she nodded like an obedient child.

My baby.

We'll make our way to my car parked under the carport. I'll make her sit inside and close the door. And sit beside her when she's putting on her seatbelt and do the same before starting the engine, the car pulls out the driveway and roars up the street as I watch on the road.

She's smiling goofily and her expression changed suddenly and she asked me " what about Verena, I didn't tell her anything. Oh shit. She must be waiting for me". She started freaking out about her.