13~After Date'

You are the Colour of my life

🎶Aap ki ankhon mein kuch

We stepped into a grand lobby bathed in the warm glow of chandeliers, their crystals tinkling softly with every laugh

Lush carpets dampen the sound of your footsteps, replaced by the gentle murmur of conversation and the soothing strains of a piano playing a love song.

And I'm loving it already.

In the air, a delicate scent of lilies mingles with the promise of an unforgettable evening. This is the romantic ambience of a luxurious hotel, setting the stage for a night of passion and connection.

Soft light spills from beneath grand doors, each leading to a private sanctuary of plush furnishings and flickering candles.
The air is thick with the intoxicating scent of roses and exotic spices, a prelude to an evening of whispered secrets and stolen kisses. Maybe.

Romantic dates are an endearment for me whether it's luxurious or just a small flower plucked from the garden of your house.
The main key is to create a warm and inviting atmosphere that allows you to bond with your date.

Private dining waits to be engulfed from love, admiration, passion. Altruism probably.

We eat, we talke, we admire, we dance, and little did we Romance.
And we drove back home.
We changed into our PJs and we sat to watch a movie on our floor.

With my ice cream obviously.

And with that we fold our night with fondness. Craving to cherish, Craving to touch with tenderness.

Our hands intertwined, His kisses on my fingertips, on the back of my hand doing somersaults in my stomach.

And we drift to sleep in the warmth of each other's arm on this very plush couch and have a beautiful, lovely evening., with dreaming for more of this we slept.

🌱

I woke up alone with coldness missing the warmth I slept with, finding the bed empty.
Wait a minute how the hell I'm here. We both slept on the couch!?.

I startled, when I was hit by the shooting pain in my lower abdomen, feeling the sore breast, pain in the back and little in my legs.

Seems like My periods will be hitting me very soon noooo.

And just like that my mood got dampened. I do my morning routine and get a hot shower that could help me to feel a little better.
My periods are always like a threat to me, as they alert me about their existence before they even come. With the painful changes in my body.

It's Saturday and I'm free this weekend. I need to check Verena if she's here or not. I really want to go shopping but if I get a company I would love that.