2~ 'Seeking Peace'

You are my millions of feeling

🎶Woh lamhe woh batein

We are on a jet, it's been 6 hours since we left the palace

We are on a jet, it's been 6 hours since we left the palace. Everyone was there to wish me luck for my journey. Maa and papa were also there. Maa got emotional a little and papa just patted my head and asked me to take care of myself this time. Dadu dadi hugged me and took a promise from me to call them everyday. While Vedant was standing there in a corner not looking at me, I hugged him and said "I'll miss you and promise me that you will come to meet me whenever you'll miss this elder sister of yours".

"I promise Siya tere yaad krne se phle aa jaunga Milne tujhse"...said after detaching me from him.

We left after bidding goodbyes.

I feel sleepy it's been 6 hours and I'm continuously reading because I need to finish this book and after that pick a new one, it's me probably or all the introverted girls I guess basically ..."it's my only way to escape reality and live a little in fictional world".

I thought about sleeping for sometime but I guess my brain needs more rest and I didn't know when I slept....I woke up when we were about to land aadi bhaiya set me up and sat beside me and held my hand....it was his way....of expressing himself to me that he's here with me all the time.

We land there and a row of 5 black cars showcasing them, we settled in the second one. And we left the airport.

Aadi bhaiya informed me that We are going to avyukth's home....I don't know why but my anxiety didn't hold her horses as i asked him..."why are we not going to our penthouse?"

He looks at me and smiles a little "because I will not be there most of the time and I will not leave you alone there"....he paused and said "and there's a caretaker for you which will be with you until we are here" he replied.

I didn't say anything I know they didn't leave me alone this time.

"Why did you say that until we are here...are you not going back to India in some days or in some month?" I questioned.

"Because I'm not going to leave you here alone Siya not now not in the future" he declared.

"But I can take care of myself aadi bhaiya you don't need to worry about me and also that caretaker will be with me all the time and these bodyguards too, I'll be safe bhaiya".

He paused and grabbed my hand in his both hands and said " I will not be going to take any risk about your safety baby, you are my little princess, my little warrior, I'll be here with you until your classes".

I thought for a second and questioned him abruptly " then we can stay at our penthouse, why do we need to stay at Avyukth's palace".

He squeezed my hand and stated "if I'll busy in some work then he'll be with you siya, you will never feel alone here". I nodded and started looking outside the window.