17 ~ Rollercoster'

YOU ARE MINE TO PROTECT.

🎶Tum se.

Words:-3132.

L

ife is beautiful with her in my arms, it feels like I've got everything, her beside me-i won in this life.

She is in her skin-my biggest turn on. I miss the bold Siya but today I got to see her again and I wanted it to remain the same.

She initiated for the first time like really asking for a kiss her left me shell shocked and somehow I started wondering if I was in a dream or what. But seeing her tears rolling down, each thing fell in a place in a blink and I kissed her before she apologized.

Apologies were the last thing in my mind when she asked me. And How could it happen that she asked something and I disagree.

Nahhh, not in this life and not in even others.

Her lips are sweeter than the honey I've tasted, softer than the velvet I touched, plumper than the thought I've had in my mind.

Her full beautiful lips are addictive. My thoughts are not so good about her lips.
I'm fighting the urge to taste them again. To feel them again. So perverted behaviour. ugghhhh.

"Baabby". Her sweet melody voice clears my not so innocent thoughts.

And she recently got this way to make me fall more for her. They say men don't feel butterflies kinda thing but,

"I'm feeling it when she call me like this. it's just too overwhelmingly, from thinking one day I'll submit myself to her—to feeling the same thing, I'm being submissive in her love, for her".

She just hooked me around her little finger and she didn't even have any idea. Not about the love but the emotions we share, the connection we feel is indescribable. And we both feel the same. I'm just drowning more and more in her and I don't want it to stop.

My girl.

I felt a peck on my lips, okay not that I complain but I want more than just a peck.

"Where are you lost, you didn't reply!?". She asks as a line of worry appears on her face.

"In your thoughts". I say and a pure delightful smile comes on her beautiful lips.

"Cheesy much baabby". And just like that I feel a little more.

"Nothing is cheesy when it's with you honeybuns". I say, pulling her cheeks.

She's still sitting on my lap, not that I don't want it but my little buddy surely wants other things.