3 'Missed her'

My entire heart'

🎶 Dekha ek khwaab

"What are you doing here?" I got to hear when she saw me on her bed waiting for her to come

"Do u need anything little one?" I asked because she abruptly left downstairs, when she was again not responding to anything as if she was sleeping with open eyes.

"No I do not need anything I'm okay here"...she whispered I didn't hear what she says if I was not attentive and standing close to her.

I made my way to her and she's just standing there cracking her fingers in an undefined motion. I held her chin with my index finger and thumb.

"Look at me Siya" I asked knowing well she's thinking too much in her little head.

She raises her eyelashes and "I get the beautiful mesmerized scene of her Brown's," looked into my eyes.

"What's bothering you siya, you know you can count on me whenever you want. I am here for you just by your side" I stated.

"There is nothing to worry about me Avi" she murmured, while looking at the curtains beside her.

She never said bhaiya to me like aadi whenever we met before her college, we used to do alot of fun together. I care for her and aadi counts on me just like siddharth.

"How can I miss this beauty, how can I control myself from touching her rosy baby cheeks and kiss them."

I started telling her about her room and things but little did I know that she's not presenting here. I know she's somewhere else in her mind making fake scenarios. In the past five years, she has barely been in her senses, I know this sounds weird but she's a present body absent mind from the past some years.

My thoughts broke when she suddenly asked.

"Why are you behaving like that".....looking in my eyes and I approached her and closed the proximity we have.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like we were some sort of a friend". She breathed heavily, because I'm stepping ahead to her removing all the little distance we have between us.

"Aren't we before your college Siya"...."Don't you remember anything ,how much fun we used to do together". I asked.

"I didn't remember anything avi don't do this please" her bottom lip jutting out, she quivered.

"I'm already too late, I can't do it anymore"....I expressed.

I can understand that she's confused and there were so many emotions in her eyes, I know each one of them.

"What does that mean?". She questioned requesting an answer.

I shook my head while unlocking her hair, and said "You are a pure soul Little one, I believe you". I breathed.

She closed her eyes, I could feel the warmth of her skin, she leaned into my hand that rested on her cheeks like they belong there.

How can I resist myself from falling for her deeply she's such a pure heart, soul, my little one, she's my lady and I'll bring her smile back.

I need to go before I lose my control.

🌱

SIYA she's my best friend Aadi's little sister and a cute little human, I first saw her when we were in our graduation and that was on her birthday. Everyone was sitting in the hawan pooja and I sat beside aadi as we all waited for her to come offer prayers to the deities.

The cham cham sounds came to my ears, it's so peaceful and soothing, at that moment I loose myself ,my heart skipped a beat or two I didn't know but my breathing was getting shallow, It feels like I'll not goona make it to my next breath as she appears in a pink anarkali with jhumka and wavy hairs and her brown eyes.....ohhhh my baby heart........her smile is so full.....she's looking so happy baby ...... My baby.

The urge to call her mine was taking place in my whole heart. She will live in this heart of mine for forever.

That day I lost my heart to her fully, my soul belongs to her after that day, my body has engraved her name. She is my only love and she will be my only LOVE. I decided.

It's been 10 years to be precise, of me being captivated by her. I just want her happiness, her sunshine face covered with her giggles and smiles and full blown laugh.

I missed how she used to be a bubbly girl' and the most naughtiest kid in her house, the free bird who once used to be the carefree, because according to her she's got the best brothers who will protect her from a single scratch let alone the big one.

"I missed her".

But I will bring her back, I will bring my siya back, I will bring my carefree bubbly little one back.

Now that she's here I'm not gonna hold myself back this time.

"Avii"....Aadi comes towards me.

"Is there anything I need to be worried about"...he asked.

"I do not know how to explain. It's just she is not even trying, it hurts Aadi. I missed our talking session, I missed her".

He nodded while patting my shoulder.

"Have patience avii everything will be fine. I know she's stuck somewhere which we don't get. But I need to know what happened with her that she created a wall across herself". He expressed his concern and deep down I know Its not gonna be easy to make her free to make her open her heart to me.

She's not expressing anything just lost in herself, reading books and study over medicines.

She's here for her masters and I have this time. I will make her beleive she's not alone we are here, I'm here for her.

She's such a pure soul I've ever come across. Being Aadi's friend is a whole blessing for me, I met her and I lost.

"Avii I need to go back in somedays siddhart need me there. I need to handle some issues back in the states there.....I know you will take care of her but please can you do me a favour do not leave her alone if you will not be able to then make sure someone has to be here with her or Verena".....he seems more worried than before.

"What's bothering you ?" I don't want to neglect, if his distress anyhow related to siya.

"I'll tell you once I back from India, I'm leaving her here instead of our penthouse, just because she needs care and attention. And I only trusted you with her". He instructed me about other things too.

"I'm here Aadi...I will take care of her". I assured him.

 I assured him

LOVE
ARATRIKA