Prologue I

I saw her in the pool of blood, lying unconscious, with a paled face, dried tear lines on her cheeks, hairs wet in her blood, right hand clutched her lower abdomen, like she was in pain when she did this to herself

I felt like my life just slipped out,how much she was in pain and I was not there for her. How could I do this to my love. I lifted her in my arms and made our way to the hospital, I bandaged her hand with my handkerchief, As I held her close to my heart. I don't know what I will do if something happens to her, but I will not let you go Siya, never my love.

I came back to my senses when I reached the hospital. I admitted her and did all the formalities but I couldn't complete these papers and signed them, it's too much to handle. My hands are shivering, I couldn't breathe properly. I've never felt this way.

I called Aaditya, my best friend her brother. He came abruptly and hugged me, I didn't realise I cried, until he asked me to stop crying. "Stop worrying about her she's my little warrior she'll be fine". He stated.

"I never thought of seeing her in this position. I failed to protect her, I failed to keep my promise that I'll protect her, you leave it on me, what will I do if she couldn't make it".

"I'm sorry aadi, I'm really sorry"....I pleaded, his face has no colour because I know she's his soul, his little princess, I know he's worried but he's not showing any emotions right now, but his clenched jaw, white fist, disheveled look shows it all.

"She'll be alright Avyukth, trust me she's my little sister I love her so much but, I forgot to check up on her...I didn't realise when she stopped talking to us and never came home in the last 2 years, her bodyguards ensured me she was safe whenever I asked them about her securities but I never once called her and asked is everything fine bachhe, never "he hopely stated that.

The doctor came after an hour only to give us another bad news ....."her body lost so much blood already, there is a higher risk of her slipped into a coma".

And I lost there.

******************************************************

LOVE
ARATRIKA