18~Past haunts'

I'M NOT ANY PURE SOUL FOR YOU.

🎶Mai rahoon ya na rahoon

This chapter is unedited guys kindly bare with some grammatical mistakes, sorry to keep you guys waiting.

Words count:-3303

My eyes flew open as I gasped for breath, sweat beads forming on my neck and forehead, I can feel my top stick to my chest as it was covered in sweat.

I woke up from a nightmare, it's not a nightmare it's my reality which happened to me, that break me for myself, for him, for all my family.

My throat cracks, it needs water to work as his  fuel. But bottle is empty. I need to fetch some water from the kitchen.

I swallowed the spit hard and getting up to leave. Went to the kitchen, filled the glass with chill water and gulped down in a breath and settled the glass on the counter.

I closed my eyes and left a hard sigh, like it stuck in my throat, Noticing my hands are shivering really badly. I braced the counter really hard as a faint footsteps comes to my hearing and I know who it is.

Footsteps are really close to me now, and strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind, burry his face in the crook of my neck. my personal warmth engulfed me. My body left his own strength as I rely my head backward on his shoulder.

"Are you okay little one?".

I shake my head in no, because I'm not okay now or maybe never will.

"Another nightmare?".

"It's not nightmares, it's my reality that haunts me and maybe will until I die".

"Do you wanna talk about it!?".

"You will never want to see my face after i tell you my haunting and stained past, I'm no pure soul for you and not for anyone, because they didn't leave me pure".

He takes me upstairs to his room by holding me like a bridal style. But he didn't say any word. And he didn't deny the fact I admit.

Maybe he'll never want to see me or even think about me.

My heart beat stops just by the thinking of this. My gut starts to wrench.

As we reached his room, he made me sit on his bed and lock the door through his phone.

He came and lay down on the bed side wise and gesture me to do the same. I did as I lay down just close enough to hear his heartbeats.

His left hand is under my head, the right one holds me close to him, holding his gaze I caress his cheek before placing my lips on the corner of his sweet one.

His hold tightens around my waist as our body touched, I can feel his errection, but he didn't say anything not about this but not about anything. His silence made my heart sank deeper.