20~Faraway'

If you guys like the story this far then why not vote it down and do share your reviews with me, so that i get to know if I'm mistaken somewhere....... pretty please.

The last three weeks were just incredibly beautiful

The last three weeks were just incredibly beautiful. When you have your girl just by your side and you can just show her, how much you love her, how much you care for her and how much you want to be there for her.

It's been three weeks since she opened herself bare to me about her horrific past and I share some of the bits with her, cause right now I can't not want her to know all the things which can cause her another panic attack and her health may be Detroit.

She's a soft girl, she's my emotional baby.

We went on a date every week as I promised, when she got time. And it feels so amazing to spend our genuine time with her all alone, I have her nights for me only but that's not enough for me.

I want her all to me, all the time. Just be with me and do nothing and let me just conjecture over these feelings, which is unproven, but the thought is to be true.

One day I freshly remembered, I was working in my home office and I was on a con—call, and honeybuns were in her college, she didn't want to go that day but I forced her to go and asked her to not skip her classes because of me.

But that has nothing to do with her she did what she really wanted. She went there and after three hours she came back and drove her car at an insane speed and reached home, ran directly towards my office and barged the door, came to me and straddled my lap and kissed me hard for long enough minutes to leave me breathless.

The con—call was long forgotten.

"Missed me?". I asked as she touched our foreheads.

"I thought I nearly died if I didn't get to kiss you any more seconds" she whispered and touched our foreheads and held my face in her little soft hands as her eyes closed, rosy cheeks, red plump lips, my favourite site.

I want her to blush like this forever, maybe I can make her blush forever and I have to.

"Then let me kiss you more until you believe that I'm not letting you fucking die before me". I firmly stated, there is no doubt that I'm ever letting her go not in this life not even in others.

And I shut the laptop down not wanting anyone to see my little honeybuns.

I kissed her with more tenderness, her feathery—delited lips are more than enough for me, to fall more and more with each passing second in her love.

Her hands on my neck and in my hair scratching them like a kitten does with her claws. she's my feisty kitten when we make love. And I like that too being marked by her claws are my favourite kinda thing.

I think I'm getting a full fetish over everything about her

"You are a pure addiction My Sunshine and I'm addicted to you already". She smiles incredulously.